Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

Photos: Muma Gee Shows Off Her Natural Hair For 35th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Muma Gee Shows Off Her Natural Hair For 35th Birthday (1149 Views)

D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee / Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Muma Gee Shows Off Her Natural Hair For 35th Birthday by topeorekoy(m): 7:18am On Nov 19, 2014
The singer was 35 yesterday. According to her, she’s showing off her natural hair to wish herself a happy 35th birthday.

More @

http://topeorekoya..com/2014/11/photos-muma-gee-shows-off-her-natural.html

Re: Photos: Muma Gee Shows Off Her Natural Hair For 35th Birthday by Ceccylia(f): 7:22am On Nov 19, 2014
Waooo,wish my hair could be this long.HBD Muna.
Re: Photos: Muma Gee Shows Off Her Natural Hair For 35th Birthday by Ezedon(m): 7:29am On Nov 19, 2014
I dont know why african hairs are never beautiful, even on her birthday she cant fix brazillian hair
Re: Photos: Muma Gee Shows Off Her Natural Hair For 35th Birthday by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 19, 2014
Osino gini

Ezedon:
I dont know why african hairs are never beautiful, even on her birthday she cant fix brazillian hair
Re: Photos: Muma Gee Shows Off Her Natural Hair For 35th Birthday by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 19, 2014
Ezedon:

What are you trying to say ?
Re: Photos: Muma Gee Shows Off Her Natural Hair For 35th Birthday by okooloyun1(m): 8:00am On Nov 19, 2014
Izzokay
Re: Photos: Muma Gee Shows Off Her Natural Hair For 35th Birthday by yuncka: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2014
Ezedon:

Why cnt U learn to appreciate tins? If she fix brazillian hair U go still complain. Her hair is not bad @ all compared to some celebrities.

BTw, happy Birthday ma.
I shall live to see my great grand daughter celebrate her 35th birthday. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid: No Wedding Card On My Table Now And Why I Flaunt My Wealth On Twitter / A Student’s Bike Got Stolen, See The Letter He Wrote To The Thief / Photos:Susan Peters Stuns In New Photos On A Movie Set 'Husband Of Lagos'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.