Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Lovely Pictures Of Omeruo And Aaron Samuel, Chilling In The Pool In Akwa Ibom - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lovely Pictures Of Omeruo And Aaron Samuel, Chilling In The Pool In Akwa Ibom (1182 Views)

Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK / The New Super Eagles Prodigy "Aaron Samuel". / Omeruo And Oboabona Are Amateurs - Taribo West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Pictures Of Omeruo And Aaron Samuel, Chilling In The Pool In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 19, 2014
21 year old Kenneth Omeruo (pictured left), who currently plays for Middlesbrough on loan from Chelsea and 20 year old Aaron Samuel (right) pictured chilling in the pool at the Le Meridien Ibom Hotel and Golf Resort, in Akwa Ibom. They are in the state for the match happening today

Goodluck Super Eagles
Nothing but 3 sweet point and enough goals
God Bless Nigeria

http://3dnaijanews..com/2014/11/lovely-pictures-of-omeruo-and-aaron.html?m=1

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Omeruo And Aaron Samuel, Chilling In The Pool In Akwa Ibom by 2cato: 7:54am On Nov 19, 2014
@op show us ur own pishure drinking garri

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Omeruo And Aaron Samuel, Chilling In The Pool In Akwa Ibom by brainzdh(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2014
Shey na dt one dey 20yrs? Hmm, make una try dey fear God sha.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Omeruo And Aaron Samuel, Chilling In The Pool In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 19, 2014
2cato:
@op show us ur own pishure drinking garri
why not show me/us ur pictures masturbatingggggggggggggg dis morning undecided

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Omeruo And Aaron Samuel, Chilling In The Pool In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2014
brainzdh:
Shey na dt one dey 20yrs? Hmm, make una try dey fear God sha.
Lol my brother if them two claim 21 n 20,that mean me go claim 11 grin
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Omeruo And Aaron Samuel, Chilling In The Pool In Akwa Ibom by seankafor(m): 9:37am On Nov 19, 2014
make i run enter leeds united feeders
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Omeruo And Aaron Samuel, Chilling In The Pool In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2014
seankafor:
make i run enter leeds united feeders
with doz bush for ur jaw and leg lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

White Card To Be Introduced Into Football-platini / Is Their Any Boxing Club In Nigeria? / Breaking Newz: Chelsea Wins The Most Hated Club Award!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.