Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Urgent Attention - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Attention (528 Views)

Seun! Nairalanders This Forum Needs Your Urgent Attention! (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Urgent Attention by aktai: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2014
i and my wife had an interview with the US embassy last week and the interview goes this way:
vo: hi
me: good morning
vo: why are traveling to the US
me: vacation with my wife to visit a friend who lives in PA
vo: what do you
me: i told him
vo: turn to my wife,what do you do
my wife: she told him
vo: wait a moment, he checked our passport and asked if we both traveled together
my wife: said yes
vo: he took my wife passport and check a particular visa on it(which is dominican republic visa,although has expired since 2012),he checked it for about 2 minute and asked my wife, did you travel to Egypt?(because the visa can only be issued in Egypt)
my wife:she said we posted it to there embassy for issuing.
vo: am sorry we cannot issue your visa.
i will like to know why we are refused because we have good jobs and good document to back up, was it because of the dominican visa because that was he's last question and checking the visa as if it was fake and he was typing after checking it,does this mean he was typing the reason for our refusal? lastly how do i know the reason he refused and to know if we can re-apply again and this case wont be repeated or can my wife get another passport on this event if we are re-applying?....Urgent answers please.
Re: Urgent Attention by justwise(m): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2014

(1)

Where Are Nigerian Themed Postcards Sold? / Do I Need To Write TOEFL Exam? / Another Tragedy In Lagos As Bus Catches Fire On Marina Highway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.