Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Please I Wish To Study In Country Call Belarus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Wish To Study In Country Call Belarus (1109 Views)

Naija In Belarus / Help: Cable Visa To Belarus / I Wish To Go For My M.sc Program In Canada. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Wish To Study In Country Call Belarus by yanyan(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2008
Belarus universities!!! Pls i any info and the country itself
Re: Please I Wish To Study In Country Call Belarus by omega25red(m): 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2008
i don't know anything about Belarus besides that fact that it was part of the soviet union. Why are you trying to go to a country that the general language is not english french or spanish or even japanese?
Re: Please I Wish To Study In Country Call Belarus by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2008
Studying in Belarus is like studying in Ukraine or Russia. Belarus is under heavy sanction from Eu and US. Dude, google and feed yourself.
Re: Please I Wish To Study In Country Call Belarus by kenforum(m): 9:10am On Nov 27, 2008
I can arrange a Belarus visa for you at a very cheap price and within two weeks.So,if you are interested,just call:08052778461 or 08037060650
Re: Please I Wish To Study In Country Call Belarus by promise2(f): 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2008
Kenforum,

this guy needs info about Belarus, he isnt asking for visa now. If you have info give him.
Re: Please I Wish To Study In Country Call Belarus by Thadude(m): 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2008
What of me,, i neeed to study in a country called mongolia, grin
Re: Please I Wish To Study In Country Call Belarus by ifeco339: 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2008
The answer to all your question is yes but it will be with Ghana passport but it will take ten working days for sure so if you are i interested call and very urgent,see how it works,no payment on the start but only for Ghana passport that you will pay for and i assure you that it is real and confirm.i am a Ghanaian so call +233240688233 or call +23320928170

NB there is Romania visa with south African passport a variable for sale and south African visa on sale too,so if need so urgent call the above number,we do visa as follows,
north America,south America,Europe Caribbean Asia,Africa and middle east
Re: Please I Wish To Study In Country Call Belarus by janice30: 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2009
pls email on jannice_dan@yahoo.co.uk for more details on the passport stuff
Re: Please I Wish To Study In Country Call Belarus by cvibe: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2009
@poster

Just wondering whether Google has closed down.
Re: Please I Wish To Study In Country Call Belarus by Omonla(f): 3:29am On Jan 30, 2009
ifeco339:

The answer to all your  question is yes but it will be with Ghana passport but it will take ten working days for sure so if you are i interested call and very urgent,see how it works,no payment on the start but only for Ghana passport that you will pay for and i assure you that it is real and confirm.i am a Ghanaian so call +233240688233 or call +23320928170

NB there is Romania visa with south African passport a variable for sale and south African visa on sale too,so if need so urgent call the above number,we do visa as follows,
north America,south America,Europe Caribbean Asia,Africa and middle east
janice30:

pls email on jannice_dan@yahoo.co.uk for more details on the passport stuff

I can't think of a proper response. Wait, I got one.
Are you a slowpoke?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Cheap Ticket To Chicago From Naija / Travel Agents Inthe House; Help Needed For Hoilday In Sao Tome And Principe. / Ndlea Arrests South African For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.