Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Invitation For Interview - The Boss Group - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Interview - The Boss Group (7500 Views)

Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? / Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation / Who Knows This Company BOSS GROUP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For Interview - The Boss Group by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2014
Morning all,

Please does anyone know a company called the boss group aka info.hibrah at 16, akinremi street, ikeja, opposite new garage. I got an invitation for interview with them and just want to know how authentic they are. Thanks
Re: Invitation For Interview - The Boss Group by ignis: 10:52am On Nov 19, 2014
ngoziliz:
Morning all,

Please does anyone know a company called the boss group aka info.hibrah at 16, akinremi street, ikeja, opposite new garage. I got an invitation for interview with them and just want to know how authentic they are. Thanks

Did you remember applying for any?
If no, please reconsider your decision of attending the interview.
Re: Invitation For Interview - The Boss Group by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 19, 2014
I applied for so many jobs on jobberman so I really can't say if its one of them
Re: Invitation For Interview - The Boss Group by ignis: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2014
Just give it a try if you are not far from the interview location.
All the best.
Re: Invitation For Interview - The Boss Group by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2014
Ok. Tnx
Re: Invitation For Interview - The Boss Group by heryettymama: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
Gnld
Re: Invitation For Interview - The Boss Group by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
heryettymama:
Gnld
really? Pls re u serious about this?
Re: Invitation For Interview - The Boss Group by MissSlimbody(f): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
ngoziliz:
Morning all,

A friend told me they are fake, dnt knw how true it is sha.
Re: Invitation For Interview - The Boss Group by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hmmm thank God for nl o
Re: Invitation For Interview - The Boss Group by ifedayo805(f): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
hello, gone for d interview sometimes last two months but it was all GNLD. Pay for license and and get registered.
so its just lyk waisting ur time and t-fare. unless u want to start marketing all around.
Re: Invitation For Interview - The Boss Group by Yemisi63: 1:18am On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Invitation For Interview - The Boss Group by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
[quote author=Yemisi63 post=28174645]All u need to know about the company is here

http://naijasinglegirl.com/this-is-what-happened-to-me-at-a-scam-job-interview-in-ikeja/

goodluck[/ote]this is so hilarious! Hungry ppl looking for who to steal from
Re: Invitation For Interview - The Boss Group by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
Thanks y'all. Really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Kpmg Aptitude Test Format / Fresh Graduate Salaries In Top Banks / A First Class Overseas Graduate Needs a Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.