Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

How Can I Identify My Fellow Nigerians Abroad ? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Can I Identify My Fellow Nigerians Abroad ? (983 Views)

How To Identify A Nigerian (pic) / Why Do Some Nigerians Abroad Have Superiority Complex Over Those At Home? / "how Far?" Is The Most Popular Slang Among Nigerians Abroad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Identify My Fellow Nigerians Abroad ? by 9jabobo: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2008
let me know how to identify a fellow Nigeria like mysell abroad
Re: How Can I Identify My Fellow Nigerians Abroad ? by ikeyman00(m): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2008
look out for 419 tatooo on the men arm, and on the female look on their chest and back side as well
Re: How Can I Identify My Fellow Nigerians Abroad ? by 9jabobo: 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2008
haha, oboy u na I GO DIE , u wan kill mi wit laf
Re: How Can I Identify My Fellow Nigerians Abroad ? by AussieBoy(m): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2008
Smiling black male or female, looks your way and nods, Must be Nigerian. The happiest nation on earth!!
Re: How Can I Identify My Fellow Nigerians Abroad ? by oderemo(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2008
you cant miss them on the bus the one with the loudest voice and speaking in mother tongue. yeah thats the one.
Re: How Can I Identify My Fellow Nigerians Abroad ? by lucabrasi(m): 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2008
anywhere you are in the world,there ll always be a nigerian restaurant especially in the city, that s the logical place to head to, nigerians abroad will step to you even if you don't know anyone in the restaurant and in a couple of hours you are sharing drinks and jokes and peppersoup smiley the only places i know of new jersey naija restaurant called abuja,london several places tasty restaurant,ovation in london bridge.805 old kent e.t.c
italy forgotten what its called but pretty nice too, what country are you at
Re: How Can I Identify My Fellow Nigerians Abroad ? by 9jabobo: 8:11am On Nov 27, 2008
I reside in the netherlands (Eidnhoven) , grin
Re: How Can I Identify My Fellow Nigerians Abroad ? by MobLO: 8:26am On Nov 27, 2008
Are you serious? "Real recognize real"
Re: How Can I Identify My Fellow Nigerians Abroad ? by blackspade(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2008
ode remo:

you can't miss them on the bus the one with the loudest voice and speaking in mother tongue. yeah thats the one.
This one! grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Identify My Fellow Nigerians Abroad ? by Moyola(f): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2008
hehe. . .
Re: How Can I Identify My Fellow Nigerians Abroad ? by damiso(f): 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2008
ode remo:

you can't miss them on the bus the one with the loudest voice and speaking in mother tongue. yeah thats the one.

SO TRUE grin
thought i was the only one that noticed that everyone speaking with the loudest voice and mother tongue always speaks a nigerian language.
Re: How Can I Identify My Fellow Nigerians Abroad ? by anurika25(f): 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2008
ode remo:

You are sooo right on that!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Crime For A Girl Not To Know How To Cook Before She Goes To The Universi / Photos; See Inside The Throne Of The New Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi / A Nairalander's Culture, Always On 25th December. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.