Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Courses That Are Irrelevant... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Courses That Are Irrelevant... (364 Views)

Seven Irrelevant Things An Average Nigerian Youth Indulges In / Courses That Are Irrelevant... / Courses That Are Irrelevant To Study... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Courses That Are Irrelevant... by decatalyst(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2014
I believe the caption tells you what you need to know about this thread already. But let me go into details about these course and the rationale for this thread.

Economics: Whether it is business economics or economics as a field of study in a tertiary institution, an IJEBU man doesn't have to study this course! I think its totally irrelevant to them. what's new to learn about the course when all economic traits are already imbibed in them from birth. lol! If they end up studying this course, just observe this, they become hyper sensitive about spending a dime even if the money was a gift. IJEBUS are natural central banks! lol!

Agricultural Science: whether agric science as we call it in secondary school or agricultural extension in the universities, Yoruba shouldn't waste time studying this course! Naturally, they are farmer and hunters. A good trait that was passed down from their ancestors. Maybe that's why food are relatively cheaper in the south west of the country. Hey! just give a Yoruba man a tool to fashion something out of the ground in couple of months, its done!

Family Planning and counselling: the Igbo should not bother to study this cause because its of no use to them! You dey ask me why? hmmmm

Note: don't carry this thread for head ooo...just my little naughty thinking. Add yours too.
Re: Courses That Are Irrelevant... by Ezedon(m): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2014
One man one wife is not meant for the Hausas, any alhaji with only one wife is not from the North

(1) (Reply)

Legendary Boxer Muhammed Takes A Selfie / Nigerian Military Releases Detained Russian Cargo Plane / Worm Living In Man’s Foot For 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.