Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

PHOTO: Is D’banj In Love With Former Miss World? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Is D’banj In Love With Former Miss World? (850 Views)

Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event / Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / What Is D’banj Doing In These Photos? Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Is D’banj In Love With Former Miss World? by irecruit(m): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2014
This is the big question that many are seeking answer to since leading celebs magazine, Ovational International, released the photo of ‘Mr Endowed’, D’banj (Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo) and the former Miss World, Agbani Darego at the Olu of Warri’s son’s wedding in London, a few days ago.

The duo seems to be in love from the image but is it another make-belief? What do you think the koko master is telling Agbani from the photo?

1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Is D’banj In Love With Former Miss World? by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 19, 2014
i wonder why people grow very old before getting married.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Is D’banj In Love With Former Miss World? by adekoonlay(m): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2014
I like this dbanj he just the mark register for all the body of all those old mama way no marry in time, trust me u go see say na one last little small girl that badoo niga call dbanj go latter marry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How Fayose Line Up Police Officers because Of Rice & Chicken / Ace Movie Producer, Kunle Afolayan Blasts Fans For Criticizing Him / Toothless Tiger Woods - His Tooth Was Knocked Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.