Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Hijacking/wiping/blocking Facebook Group - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Hijacking/wiping/blocking Facebook Group (492 Views)

Hacking/wiping/hijacking Facebook Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hijacking/wiping/blocking Facebook Group by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2014
Hello Gurus in the house,

There is this Facebook campaign group for my boss, a guber aspirant with over 13,000 members. The 'Judas' whom we trusted as to allow create the group has been compromised. He suddenly stripped off all the group's Admin: I, my boss, our campaign Org's DG and that of a party Chieftain, leaving himself as the sole Admin. Just last week, he went further to ban all the aforementioned from the group.

Now, all he & his fellow ingrates of a team does is character assassination, spreading lies & false propaganda, and all sorry of falsehood &insults to the person of my boss. He deletes and ban any member who posts anything positive, counter his lies and/or ask questions on why his sudden u-turn.

My Boss, the guber aspirant is this kind of 'God knows best' humble and peace loving kinda person so he vehemently dismissed the idea of taken legal action when we have every proof to sue 'Mr Judas' arse for libel, slander and defamation of character.

So pls if there is anyone who can re-hijack and restore back our admin rights or outrightly wipe the group off Facebook, holla so we can negotiate a deal pls. Or if there's anyone with a tool/software that can achieve same, so i can know how much you ate willing to sell it and tutor me so I can go about it myself...Gracias Amigos!

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of An Andriod Chips Programmer / Good News For All Aspiring Web Designers/developers / Pls I Need Help Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.