Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Comedienne Princess Jokes About Her Failed Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Princess Jokes About Her Failed Marriage (1610 Views)

Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess / The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? / Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedienne Princess Jokes About Her Failed Marriage by dani1luv: 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2014

Above: Photo From The Event; Princess announces she's single and searching

--

Damilola Adekoya (Comedienne Princess) popularly known as Princess whose 7-month old marriage to Mr. Adesola crashed few months ago showed she's not bothered by it at all.

On Sunday, November 16 at the 2014 edition of Tyme Out with Tee A held at International Hotel, Lagos, Comedienne Princess made her failed marriage the Topic of Discussion as the comedienne cracked several jokes about her failed marriage and also announced to all that she's Now Single and Searching.

Source: http://yabaleftonline.com/2014/11/comedienne-princess-jokes-failed-marriage/
Re: Comedienne Princess Jokes About Her Failed Marriage by Vivly(f): 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
k.
BTW, this is not a booked space. That's my comment.
Re: Comedienne Princess Jokes About Her Failed Marriage by santos876(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
u don't advertis hear if u want t place any marage advert try using radio stations or NTA
Re: Comedienne Princess Jokes About Her Failed Marriage by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
front page bound... but she fcck up if na true the op talk

But I like the lady tho..I don't know why
Re: Comedienne Princess Jokes About Her Failed Marriage by englishmart(m): 5:39am On Nov 20, 2014
you see this space,

I didn't book it.
I bought it. Before I went to France

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Jokes About Her Failed Marriage by axortedbabe(f): 5:55am On Nov 20, 2014
Story 4 d gods..
This woman wey no dey funny sef...

(1) (Reply)

Was Iyanya Trying To Show Off His "Mr Oreo" In 'bulging' Selfie?? PHOTO / Fans Come After Vera Sidika On Facebook After Posting A Bed She Got For $11,500 / Kcee Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.