Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

'sex Mountain' – Where Muslims Flock To In Search Of Wealth And Fortune - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'sex Mountain' – Where Muslims Flock To In Search Of Wealth And Fortune (1347 Views)

Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) / What? Uk Church Where Muslims Are Allowed To Pray (see Photos) / Where To Get Spiritual Wealth And Become A Multi - Billionaire. Bahuleya Sampat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'sex Mountain' – Where Muslims Flock To In Search Of Wealth And Fortune by Kagawa: 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Sex Mountain in Indonesia attracts Muslim pilgrims in their thousands, they believe having sex with strangers at this holy site will bring them wealth and good fortune.

Sex out of wedlock is taboo in the muslim reliogion, so the idea of a mountaintop sex ritual for Muslims in Indonesia really seems bizarre. Gunung Kemukus, otherwise known as Sex Mountain, is where thousands of married men, cheating housewives, government officials and prostitutes revelling in a mass ritual of adultery and sex make a regular pilgrimage to have sex with strangers.

Based on legend dating back to the 16th century, they believe seven visits and prayers to the adulterous prince Samudro will bring wealth and luck.
“Please grant me great financial good fortune… please give me lots of money to pay my debts,” regular visitor Mardiyah prays at the temple.
“If I get lots of money, I’ll go to Mecca, that’s my ambition,” she tells Patrick Abboud, a journalist who did the original story.

Source: http://thebusinessaim.com.ng/sex-mountain-where-pilgrims-flock-to-in-search-of-wealth-and-fortune/
Re: 'sex Mountain' – Where Muslims Flock To In Search Of Wealth And Fortune by Freshtomato(f): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
shocked

I smell trouble
Re: 'sex Mountain' – Where Muslims Flock To In Search Of Wealth And Fortune by amichaelz101(m): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
Mmm
Re: 'sex Mountain' – Where Muslims Flock To In Search Of Wealth And Fortune by Ploy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
If you can have sex with a stranger without any fear, you can be bold enough to take financial risks. I think this might be true because the spark of sex is same as spark of wealth

1 Like

Re: 'sex Mountain' – Where Muslims Flock To In Search Of Wealth And Fortune by Nutase: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
Na lie jor. This is western propaganda to tarnish Islam.
Allahu akbar.
Re: 'sex Mountain' – Where Muslims Flock To In Search Of Wealth And Fortune by ZeeOlanrewaju(f): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
pictures of da sex mountain and pictures of doze caught in da act Or #ADONBEILIEVIT#shocked
Re: 'sex Mountain' – Where Muslims Flock To In Search Of Wealth And Fortune by sexymoma(f): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
I perceive fp grin
Let someone from Indonesia confirm this cos i live in Ijora Badia angry
Re: 'sex Mountain' – Where Muslims Flock To In Search Of Wealth And Fortune by PrincessB1(f): 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
Is diz trueeeeeshocked
Re: 'sex Mountain' – Where Muslims Flock To In Search Of Wealth And Fortune by hizson(m): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: 'sex Mountain' – Where Muslims Flock To In Search Of Wealth And Fortune by Les: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Please where can i buy change of religion form?? I'm ready to swear affidavit to any level in Arabic!!
Re: 'sex Mountain' – Where Muslims Flock To In Search Of Wealth And Fortune by onyichick(f): 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
I jst googled it n its actually true.I hv to say its really crazy sha
Re: 'sex Mountain' – Where Muslims Flock To In Search Of Wealth And Fortune by blakky97(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nutase:
Na lie jor. This is western propaganda to tarnish Islam.
Allahu akbar.
I tire oh
Re: 'sex Mountain' – Where Muslims Flock To In Search Of Wealth And Fortune by dechandel(f): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
Les:
Please where can i buy change of religion form?? I'm ready to swear affidavit to any level in Arabic!!
Asin eeh grin
Swear never to go back to any other religion sef
Re: 'sex Mountain' – Where Muslims Flock To In Search Of Wealth And Fortune by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
Its true but they didn't say they are muslims , but its weird in the sense that its been practised in a country where majority are muslims with largest population in the world..and its a Javanese culture.. How can a religion encourage that. Op change the topic of the post..you don't have to miss inform people because you many ppl to read your post!!!!
Re: 'sex Mountain' – Where Muslims Flock To In Search Of Wealth And Fortune by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
“The government facilitated the rise of prostitution. The Islamic religion forbids all this, but the government would rather not know about that. Because they’re more interested in profit – they leave their religion behind,” he says. .http://thebusinessaim.com.ng/sex-mountain-where-pilgrims-flock-to-in-search-of-wealth-and-fortune/
Re: 'sex Mountain' – Where Muslims Flock To In Search Of Wealth And Fortune by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
Any islamic scholar in the house?
Explain Al-mutta for us here pls.
Its islamic concept of quick marriage in minutes for sex sake. This is prostitution in islam.

(1) (Reply)

100% Convinced Vs. 100% Committed / “faith Is This: To Touch Jesus" Pope Francis / How Your Thoughts Create Your Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.