Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Intensive Workshop On Blogging With Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Intensive Workshop On Blogging With Wordpress (493 Views)

Please I Need Help,on Blogging / Dummy Post Title / Need Help On Blogging ......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intensive Workshop On Blogging With Wordpress by WpGeek: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
ONE WEEK INTENSIVE WORKSHOP ON BLOGGING WITH WORDPRESS
Things to learn are:
(1) PUBLISH ARTICLES, JOURNALS, WRITE UPS AND IMAGES AND VIDEOS.
(2) BUILDING A DYNAMIC WEBSITE USING WORDPRESS
(3) EDITING AND UPLOADING A WEBSITE
(4) DOMAIN REGISTRATION, WEBSITE HOSTING AND COMPANY E-MAIL REGISTRATION
(5) WORKIGN WITH LOCAL SERVERS
(6) ADVERTISEMENT WITH HUGE TRAFFIC
COME AND ACQUIRE SKILLS AND HAVE A WEBLOG LIKE:
www.lindaikeji..com www.naijacelebrity.com www.bellanaija.com www., www.phcitymusic.com e.t.c.
In this workshop, bloggers can also come and know the following:
• How to earn income with your blog
• Effective tips to promote your blog
• The benefits of blogging.
Venue: N0. 566 Ikwerre road, by Rumuigbo Junction Port Harcourt Rivers State.
Date: First Phase 1st/Dec./2014 – 6th /Dec./2014. Second Phase 8th /Dec/2014- 13th /Dec/2014.
Training Fee: N5,000 for each participants, there a available computers for each students and training materials such as Handouts and Video tutorials will be distributed free to each students.
For more Information please call: 08138098245

Re: Intensive Workshop On Blogging With Wordpress by FRInteractives: 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
Good Day I love this offer. I want to ask something, I am a WordPress Instructor (Expert Level) do you need more hands to this workshop if you might need on let's talk: call or watsapp me on 08072611343

(1) (Reply)

Best Site To Make Money Online / Any Friendly Lagos Freelance Programmer Of Any Language Needed. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.