Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

What Is Your FAVORITE Nigerian Mobile Game And Why? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Is Your FAVORITE Nigerian Mobile Game And Why? (1351 Views)

Real: Download Pes 2014 Mobile Game For Free Here / Mobile Game Cheats / Get Free Mobile Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your FAVORITE Nigerian Mobile Game And Why? by abriya(m): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hello All

I am conducting a survey on Mobile Gaming in Nigeria and will appreciate if we all take the next 3 minutes to complete a simple online survey.

Kindly click on the link below to get started

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GameCo

Thank you and Best Regards

@Admin/Moderators Kindly assist in giving this survey a good spread. I will appreciate any assistance given to help.

Re: What Is Your FAVORITE Nigerian Mobile Game And Why? by cao(f): 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
Can't exactly answer these questions, I haven't played any Nigerian games. Who is in charge of this survey? Academia or Comercial?
Re: What Is Your FAVORITE Nigerian Mobile Game And Why? by abriya(m): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
cao:
Can't exactly answer these questions, I haven't played any Nigerian games. Who is in charge of this survey? Academia or Comercial?

@Cao, I am in charge of this survey and it is for academic purpose.

There is a link in my first post that takes you to a survey monkey page to answer a few questions. Guess you will be able to answer other questions.

Thank you.
Re: What Is Your FAVORITE Nigerian Mobile Game And Why? by cao(f): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
abriya:

@Cao, I am in charge of this survey and it is for academic purpose.

There is a link in my first post that takes you to a survey monkey page to answer a few questions. Guess you will be able to answer other questions.

Thank you.

Could you please be more specific? What university/college & course. Is this part of your dissertation or thesis?
Re: What Is Your FAVORITE Nigerian Mobile Game And Why? by cao(f): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Interesting, Profuzi and abriya, you're not exactly helping your case, since you now appear to have more than one account. Y'all need to answer the question.
Re: What Is Your FAVORITE Nigerian Mobile Game And Why? by abriya(m): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2014
cao:
Interesting, Profuzi and abriya, you're not exactly helping your case, since you now appear to have more than one account. Y'all need to answer the question.

Hello Cao,

I sent you a direct message. Kindly let's have the conversation there so as not to derail this thread.

And in ALL HONESTY, I am not and do not know who Profuzi is. That doesn't mean I do not appreciate his/her willingness to assist.

Kindly check your mail and let's get going.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Nigerian Gaming Event / How Much Is The Highest Money You Won On Sporting Betting / Abuja Ps4 Game Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.