Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] (5407 Views)

The Gods Are Hungry / Secrets Of the gods / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by kinwayne(m): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
OLD MAN CHIKERE (NARRATOR)
[Coughs]

A Long time ago,when the dragons soared high in the sky.

When the sorcerers and magicians practiced magic in good and befitting ways.

Millions of years ago before the sperm of your greatest grandest grand father even thought of forming.

A long time ago,when the spirits and gods moved freely upon the face of this great kingdom.

A long time ago,when dark magic was completely banned from the Kingdom Of Nigeria.

[Coughs Again]

Many of you may think this is fiction.

Many of you may think this never happened.

But this story is as real as the ogbono soup am eating now.

[Swallows a lump of Eba]

This is a tale that has never been told.

This is a tale of magic. A tale of fun. A tale of adventures. A tale of knights.

Oh. A piece of art.

[Casts a spell]

ghagdri ogbonolomo ebascious.

[Puff]

[The plate of Ogbono soup and Eba magically refills]
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by kinwayne(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
OLD MAN CHIKERE[NARRATOR]

High up in the universe. The Sun had just kissed the Moon. The three realms of the spiritual heavenly bodies stood magnificiently apart.

The sight was one to behold. The stars lined up in a uniform pattern caused the three heavenly planets glow. It was the seventh wonder of the spirit realm. The colours it formed had never been seen with the human eye,neither can it be described. Just like that of a rainbow given hundred times more beauty.

Away from there stood the great edifice. The citadel of magic and that of the gods. It spined magnificiently. The kingdom of the gods. The kingdom of Ajegunle.

Shouts of merriment and partying could be heard from outside the beautiful white walls of the castle.

Today marked ten thousand years since dark magic was purged out from this universal.

Inside the palace of Almighty Almighty, gods were found drinking,dancing and rejoicing.

[Singing]

Personally A. Personal personally A. I go deal with you. Personally A. Personal personally A.

ALMIGHTY ALMIGHTY
Today marks exactly ten thousand years since the dark forces of evil were banned from this universe and thrown into the kiri kiri maximum prison.

CROWD OF gods [Chorus]
[Cheers]

ALMIGHY ALMIGHTY
Today, we must celebrate. One bottle of Alomo for everybody.

CROWD OF gods[Chorus]
Tuale Baba. Baba we hail oo.

OLD MAN CHIKERE [NARROTOR]
And so the party continued with joy and merriment. The Almighty Almighty sat back on his throne as the one and only great ruler of the magical kingdom of Ajegunle.

His two sons sat quietly besides him.

Legends have it that at just a twinkle of an eye,they both could annihilate ten thousand enemies at once.

ALMIGHTY ALMIGHTY
[To himself]

I better put a call to the guardian of the underworld.

[Casts a spell]

Callertunessy callertunez telephony underworldy.

[PUFF]

[Line magically connects with the guardian of the underworld]

ALMIGHTY ALMIGHTY
Underman. How are things?

GUARDIAN OF THE UNDERWORLD
Ha baba Almighty. Things Her not fine ho.

ALMIGHTY ALMIGHTY
You and this your 'H' Factor. Anyway,what do you mean by that?

Ha Baba Almighty, Hi Ham Hin the middle Hof Hey crisis. Hi will call you later.

[LINE CUTS DEAD]

[Thirty spiritual minutes later]

ALMIGHTY ALMIGHTY
Underworld man. How are things now?

Ha Baba Almighty, this Has turned to Hey National Crises Ho. Hi will call you later.

[LINE CUTS DEAD

[One Spiritual Heavenly Hour Later]

ALMIGHTY ALMIGHTY
Underman,talk to me. What is the problem.

GUARDIAN OF THE UNDERWORLD [Crying]
Ha Baba Almighty. Hit His this socerers from Nigeria that we Have Himprisoned for ten thousand years that Her Hin this Kiri Kiri prison Ho.
They Have removed Hall the Fire Heaters and replaced them with H'air Conditioner [A.C]
Hi Ham Hover tired Hof them Ho. Hi will Have to release all of them now.

ALMIGHTY ALMIGHTY
You Dare not do that!

[Guardian Of The Underworld speaks on the line background,ordering all the socerers from Nigeria to be released]

ALMIGHTY ALMIGHTY
How dare you do that. Do you know what you've just done?. You have just released evil and Dark magic into the world!

Baba Halmighty. That His Not My Business. Let them Go far away from me.

[LINE CUTS DEAD]

ALMIGHTY ALMIGHTY [In Rage]
Amadioha! Sango!

[HIS TWO SONS RESPOND IN CHORUS]

Sir!

ALMIGHTY ALMIGHTY
I believe a war has started!
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by Buqqui: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
This looks promising. Front seat for front row.
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by kinwayne(m): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
Buqqui:
This looks promising. Front seat for front row.

Thanx alot. Your comment has really gone a long way in encouraging me
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by Savigne(f): 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
Very funny
Keep it coming....Front row seat reserved
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by kinwayne(m): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
Episode 2

[The Ringing of the warning Bells at the portal of the kingdom could be heard at a distance]

ALMIGHTY ALMIGHTY
What is that sound?

GUARD #1
Your Mightyness,that is the bell rang by the keepers of the entry portal of the city. Indeed a war has started.

[A whoop of whirlwind appears in the palace room as the god of war Kokou Magically appears inside it]

KOKOU
[Tensed.Prostrates flat on the ground]
Your Mightyness, The Guardian of the underworld has released the dark spirits we have imprisoned for ten thousand years. The spirits are headed the kingdom as we speak!

ALMIGHTY ALMIGHTY
And what stops you and the other gods from annihilating them?

KOKOU
Am afraid that is impossible sire. The dark magic they possess is far greater than ours. In just one strike,they had smooched a thousand gods.

[The incessant ringing of the warning bells grew louder and louder as the spirits of the dark marched closer]

ALMIGHTY ALMIGHTY
Amadioha! Sango!

[His two sons respond in chorus]
Sir!

ALMIGHTY ALMIGHTY
Prepare our troops of only the mighty gods and advance against the dark spirits.

[His two sons respond in chorus bowing their heads to the command of their father]
Yes sir!

[They both cast a spell simutaneously]
Waka Waka. Waka Aboutzzzz

[Puff]

[A Whoop of whirlwind magically appears teleporting them to the battlefield]

Back at the gates of the underworld, the dark spirit of a small creature with body which resembles that of a fifty million aged bird smiles at himself with contentment,with a devilish grin plastered on his face.

BH
Free!! Am Free at last. I cant believe this. It is time!

[Stretches out wings slowly and gradually,takes off up into the heavens]

[Back in the battlefield]

AMADIOHA [To his brother Sango and the troop of other gods against the dark spirits in battleline]

For the great kingdom of Ajegunle and the protection of the universe.

Troops of gods [In Chorus]
Hails! For the Kingdom of Ajegunle and the protection of the universe.

AMADIOHA
Lets cut them to size shall we! CHARGE!!!

[Both Parties charged against each other]

SANGO [To his brother Amadioha]
Idiot. Did father said you would automatically lead the battle?

AMADIOHA
I see that even in the battlefield,you have chosen to display your jealousy that father likes me over you.

SANGO
I am your older brother and next time you talk rubbish,i would personally drive a sword through you.

OLD MAN CHIKERE [NARRATOR]
And so the battle began, to conquer the forces of evil ignorantly released by the guardian of the underworld.

The battle was one never experienced in the history of the spirits.

[Swallows two lumps of Eba And Ogbono Soup]

The battle raged on in what one could describe as the fierciest and deadly of all battles ever fought.
But the dark spirits were taking the upperhand. The dark spirits were dominating the battle.

For every one evil spirit the Good gods of Ajegunle took down,one thousand gods were individually slewn by one evil spirit.

Spells and magic been casted. Swords and arrows been flung.

Some changed to frogs,some changed to rocks. Some changed to ogbono soup.

It was a horror

SANGO [To his brother Amadioha]
I cant stand this anymore. Am retreating!!

AMADIOHA
No Sango. You are the great Sango and it would be a shame on your part to retreat.

SANGO
Shutup your mouth! What do you know of shame? Father has been so blinded by his love for you that he has forgotten am the firstborn,but look at you,you have taken my honour and replaced it with shame.

AMADIOHA
Sango! I beg of you. Please come let us battle the dark spirits. Together we can conquer them.

SANGO
I have no Hand in this anymore!!

OLD MAN CHIKERE [NARRATOR]
But unfortunately as fate would have it.
As Sango turned his back to leave the battlefield,the dark spirit of 'Thief-Thief and Mago-Mago' siezed the opportunity and slew him from behind.

AMADIOHA
No!! Sango!!

[In rage, his eyes sparkled brightly with Lightening and his mouth roared with Thunder]

[Lightening and thunder filled high up the clouds]

AMADIOHA
This battle is Over!!!!!!

[Hits his Staff on the ground with full force as the earth gave way,everywhere shook and the battlefield was engulfed in silence. In just that one single strike of anger,Amadioha had annihilated every single dark spirit]

But then,only one spirit remained!
The Bokoharam spirit
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by kinwayne(m): 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
Savigne:
Very funny
Keep it coming....Front row seat reserved

Thanx alot for dropping in dear. Infact V.i.p section for you alone.
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by stuff46(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
hahahahahahahahaha
ebola spirit nko
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by iceberylin(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
Make i chill here ni. grin

Op continue wink
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by Savigne(f): 4:26am On Nov 26, 2014
I know say na BH nor go gree die...
Nice one..Keep it flowing ooo
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by tuak(f): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2014
Sit down sipping a bottle of Yoyo Bitters.@op keep it coming,this is interesting.More ink to your pen.
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by kinwayne(m): 8:01am On Jan 15, 2015
Episode 3.

[Back at the palace court. Amadioha enters with a withdrawn and sober face]

ALMIGHTY ALMIGHTY
My son, what happened? Did we win the battle? Where is Sango?

AMADIOHA
We did win the battle but we have lost the war.

ALMIGHTY ALMIGHTY [Stands up from his throne inquisitively]

What.. What do you mean by that?

[Just before Amadioha could reply, the palace walls shook and trembled like an occurring earthquake, then a whirlwind began forming in the middle of the courtroom, carrying none other than the dreaded one himself]

BOKOHARAM SPIRIT
Hahahhaha, You thought you could bury me but you didn't know I was a seed.

ALMIGHTY ALMIGHTY[In rage]
What! Guards!!

BOKOHARAM SPIRIT
Hahahhaha, there is no one to save you. Your life and that of your son is in my hands but I won't kill you, rather I will spare your life so you can see for yourself the dreaded things am about doing.

AMADIOHA
You speak like a coward, I dare you to face me in a duel now.

BOKOHARAM SPIRIT
As arrogant as your father!

[Cast as spell]
Koboko Koboko Flogwhipper.
[Puff]
[A magical force lifts Amadioha upwards and and forcefully hits him on the bare floor rendering him unconscious for the moment]

BOKOHARAM SPIRIT
Your petty powers are good as useless when dealing with me..

ALMIGHTY ALMIGHTY
Bh....What do you want from us?

BOKOHARAM SPIRIT
Hahahhaha, you should say, how can I help you. I want to inform you first hand on my dreaded mission to the realm Earthyrium.

ALMIGHTY ALMIGHTY
No! You can't do that!

BOKOHARAM SPIRIT
See how the mighty are fallen. The great Almighty Almighty reduced to nothing. When am done with that realm, I would extend my hand of destruction to the other realms and finally conquer the kingdom of the gods.

[Just then a voice interrupts]

MIRROR OF LIFE
Bokoharam! I see the future and I tell you that you shall be defeated.

BOKOHARAM SPIRIT
I see how cowardice you have become Almighty Almighty, so your seer of the future is now an ordinary glass?.

MIRROR OF LIFE
I might be an ordinary glass but I reflect the true words from the gods and this is their warning. You shall be defeated BH, yes you shall be defeated. By a boy who didn't wear sandals to school. By a boy who's powers bypass yours...

BOKOHARAM SPIRIT [In rage]
How dare a common mirror speak to me in such terms.

[Casts a spell]
Breaky broker brokerhead.
[Puff]
[Mirror of life bursts in pieces]

BOKOHARAM SPIRIT
[Casts a spell]
Waka Waka, waka aboutszz
[Puff]
A whirlwind forms and takes BH away.
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by Rounakid(m): 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
Lol... Keep em cominq...
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by labaski(f): 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
omo ds one funny gan ooo.. b.h. too stubborn i know..ds deir way of casting spell funny gan ooo.. grin abeg continue
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by richyimos(m): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2015
guy u are a bundle of talent! chei. see creativity, abeg bar man bring me........wetin i 4 even drink sef o...
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by richyimos(m): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2015
labaski:
omo ds one funny gan ooo.. b.h. too stubborn i know..ds deir way of casting spell funny gan ooo.. grin abeg continue
babe wadsup, abeg shift make i join u, ur beauty get some magnetic force o
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by kinwayne(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
richyimos:
guy u are a bundle of talent! chei. see creativity, abeg bar man bring me........wetin i 4 even drink sef o...

Thank you jawe... You na man! Oya take one bottle of orijin take hold body

1 Like

Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by samsondavid(m): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
Chaiii... Oga Kinwayne u too much..

more greeese to ur elbow..

#Folllowing..
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by SniperD(m): 12:29am On Jan 17, 2015
Nah me dey here,
Nah me get am!!!

Drinking my zobo and Ginger shocked
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by kinwayne(m): 9:21am On Jan 17, 2015
samsondavid:
Chaiii... Oga Kinwayne u too much..

more greeese to ur elbow..

#Folllowing..

I see you bro. Wetin you go use hold body naw abi make barman sarma you alomo?
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by kinwayne(m): 9:24am On Jan 17, 2015
SniperD:
Nah me dey here,
Nah me get am!!!

Drinking my zobo and Ginger shocked

Wetin?? Who tell you to carry your own drink come from house, so you wan shorten our barman sales abi?

Lolz.. Welcome bro... Take ogbono soup hold belle jawe..
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by samsondavid(m): 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
kinwayne:

I see you bro. Wetin you go use hold body naw abi make barman sarma you alomo?

Roasted Catfish with chivita is ok . mi dont do Alcohol..

#Following
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by SniperD(m): 2:01am On Jan 19, 2015
kinwayne:

Wetin?? Who tell you to carry your own drink come from house, so you wan shorten our barman sales abi?

Lolz.. Welcome bro... Take ogbono soup hold belle jawe..
Lol na me dey supply that ur barman mixtures.....
BTW ma update? Abi u Neva check d date?
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by toykathy(f): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2015
kinwayne abeg come teach me hw i go cast spell o. Wakawaka aboutzzzz..........
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by jaymomma(f): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
ROTFLMAO
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by Iduzenoni: 10:52am On Nov 21, 2015
Pls tell me you didnt run out of script, becos this is really creative, especially the way you synthesized spells, it has a harry potter vibe in it, i wrote something similar to this in 2011, dont stop man, or i ld be forced to continue from where you stopped, cmon yo see people sitting with their alomo and chivita waiting
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by ClassCaptain(m): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
I Endorse this ....Good
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
most funny story ever, in anticipation for the next update
Re: STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] by SPDAZZY(f): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
This is great. Bh must be conquered.

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Queen (a Short Story) / Dance With Me (silent Whispers) / Chika Unigwe Wins 2012 NLNG Prize For Literature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.