Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Help !!! I Can't Perform Any Activity On My Facebook Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help !!! I Can't Perform Any Activity On My Facebook Account (497 Views)

Can Really Get In To My Facebook Account / Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer / Why I Can't Start A New Topic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help !!! I Can't Perform Any Activity On My Facebook Account by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
please fellow nairalanders, I tried logging in my Facebook account and I got a warning that I can't perform any activity like posting on my wall, sending messages and many other personal stuffs.... I have been banned for now, and the reason was stated that I shared my account token with some people..... I am really worried... please has anyone experienced such as this and How were you able to overcome it? I was thinking if this is not hackers at work..... comments, and advice please.. thanks
Re: Help !!! I Can't Perform Any Activity On My Facebook Account by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Upjosventures:
please fellow nairalanders, I tried logging in my Facebook account and I got a warning that I can't perform any activity like posting on my wall, sending messages and many other personal stuffs.... I have been banned for now, and the reason was stated that I shared my account token with some people..... I am really worried... please has anyone experienced such as this and How were you able to overcome it? I was thinking if this is not hackers at work..... comments, and advice please.. thanks
Facebook suspended your account.
Sharing of access token is bleeping illegal
Re: Help !!! I Can't Perform Any Activity On My Facebook Account by bedfordng(m): 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
then the people you shared it with most have tempered with it.you have to contact facebook and see what they would say

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Post Blogs From Yahoo Account To My Blog Account(either Wordpress Or B / Web Developers / Www.flavourway.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.