Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

South Africa Vs Nigeria : Who's Your Man Of The Match? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Africa Vs Nigeria : Who's Your Man Of The Match? (1255 Views)

Congo Vs Nigeria: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? / South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Vs Nigeria : Who's Your Man Of The Match? by Iaz93: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
Who's your man of the match?
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria : Who's Your Man Of The Match? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nobody undecided angry
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria : Who's Your Man Of The Match? by bigtt76(f): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ephraim 'Shakes' Mashaba (SA Coach) grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria : Who's Your Man Of The Match? by fingard02k(m): 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
me for watching the match
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria : Who's Your Man Of The Match? by Iaz93: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Mikel try today oh

5 Likes

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria : Who's Your Man Of The Match? by GogetterMD(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
Stephen Keshi
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria : Who's Your Man Of The Match? by ubongutioh(m): 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
After blocking us from procuring arms to fight Boko Haram, they just blocked us from AFCON 2015.
South Africa is our official enemy.
Keshi man of the match
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria : Who's Your Man Of The Match? by kelechiMarie(f): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
keshi grin
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria : Who's Your Man Of The Match? by spanzed(m): 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
Sone Aluko I have always liked this guy since day 1....

1 Like

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria : Who's Your Man Of The Match? by kendrick93(m): 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
aluko and its not even debatable.. d only who looked lyk he could make a difference

1 Like

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria : Who's Your Man Of The Match? by Trendy247: 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
South Africa's No 17 guy

1 Like

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria : Who's Your Man Of The Match? by edi287: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
Rantie for bullying our defenders and Shakes mashaba for schooling keshi for the second time.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria : Who's Your Man Of The Match? by Lordabas: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2014

Thunder fire keshi !!!
angry
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria : Who's Your Man Of The Match? by Greatihex(m): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
Make i use dis opportunity tlk smal of the tin wey ful my mind. See d mikel wey evrybdy dy cause am; say onazi beta pas am nd evrytin. Na dis same onazi na hm folo 4 wetin make we no qualify, dy throway our bal 4 up.
C omeruo nah, dat 1 na...... . . . .in short, i no knw wetin i go cal am. Even d almighty uche. Waste!
Wel i no the blame any of the players. I dy blame nff, scouts, agent nd coaches wey the kil our footbal talents bcus of dia greed 4 money, thereby making impossible 4 us to hv world clas players playing regularly in dia clubs. I blame nff!! Mikel stil get sumtin o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria : Who's Your Man Of The Match? by kolamilan(m): 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
A wife to the president is called the #FIRST_LADY...What if a woman is the president what will her husband be called.........
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria : Who's Your Man Of The Match? by Yustash001(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
FIRST MAN....lol
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria : Who's Your Man Of The Match? by Dgreatestt: 12:17am On Nov 20, 2014
kolamilan:
A wife to the president is called the #FIRST_LADY...What if a woman is the president what will her husband be called.........
First Gentle Man.. I think!!... But how dis take relate to d topic na?!

1 Like

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria : Who's Your Man Of The Match? by M4gunners: 7:10am On Nov 20, 2014
Mikel.
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria : Who's Your Man Of The Match? by jobsat34(m): 8:36am On Nov 20, 2014
As if I knew S/E would crash out of AFCON 2015, One stupeeed viewing centre ask me to pay #100 box just to watch those lazy clowns??.. NAY.. I went straight to a PS2 Game centre, Pick Nigeria for myself and South Africa for computer, and I beat them silly... 22-0 aggregate score..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Frank Lampard / How To Become A Professional Footballer / Sure Betting Tip For Today's Matches [FRIDAY]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.