Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Nigeria Kicked Out Of Afcon.pdp Or Apc,who Is To Blame? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigeria Kicked Out Of Afcon.pdp Or Apc,who Is To Blame? (923 Views)

Olamide To Sing Ghost Mode Againif Nigeria Reaches Finals Of AFCON / The Book Of AFCON 13 Verse 1 -14 / The Book Of AFCON 13 Vs 1-12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Kicked Out Of Afcon.pdp Or Apc,who Is To Blame? by Johnolis(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
The nigerian national team once again displayed a lacklustre performance at the new uyo international stadium.Tactically,the south africans were the more disciplined side.They held the eagles to a two all draw.Now who are we to blame for the dismal performance of the our football team.?should pdp take the blame? Or should we shift the blame to the opposition.
Re: Nigeria Kicked Out Of Afcon.pdp Or Apc,who Is To Blame? by mrofficial(m): 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
Blame APC. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Kicked Out Of Afcon.pdp Or Apc,who Is To Blame? by derrick333(m): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
APC swept keshi out wit dia broom,reachout 2get packer,b4 de came back,PDp has already shelter him back. With dia umbrella ,so who cus am ?
Re: Nigeria Kicked Out Of Afcon.pdp Or Apc,who Is To Blame? by bitterpenis(m): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
Neither, but TAN, anyway TAN is another arm of PDP so it's PDP to blame

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Kicked Out Of Afcon.pdp Or Apc,who Is To Blame? by ifaoni(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
blame it on pdp, then bad luck

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Kicked Out Of Afcon.pdp Or Apc,who Is To Blame? by phorget(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
Thanq God naija no qualify o,we go all concentrate on our next year election be dat... Make i continue to dey dance My shoki jare!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Kicked Out Of Afcon.pdp Or Apc,who Is To Blame? by masinga07(m): 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
i blame myself for watching d game
Re: Nigeria Kicked Out Of Afcon.pdp Or Apc,who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
My God this section is getting dafter by the second
Re: Nigeria Kicked Out Of Afcon.pdp Or Apc,who Is To Blame? by gists: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
Johnolis:
The nigerian national team once again displayed a lacklustre performance at the new uyo international stadium.Tactically,the south africans were the more disciplined side.They held the eagles to a two all draw.Now who are we to blame for the dismal performance of the our football team.?should pdp take the blame? Or should we shift the blame to the opposition.

OP what do you expect when TAN sponsors a match? What has the saTANist sponsored that yielded positive result? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Kicked Out Of Afcon.pdp Or Apc,who Is To Blame? by KELVINXY: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
No comment undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Kicked Out Of Afcon.pdp Or Apc,who Is To Blame? by EdCure: 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
Keshi was fired but Jonathan always force the worst on us.

What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Kicked Out Of Afcon.pdp Or Apc,who Is To Blame? by DEBUCHMANNY: 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
Olisa Metuh and Lai Mohammed should explain better
Re: Nigeria Kicked Out Of Afcon.pdp Or Apc,who Is To Blame? by Alphaoscar: 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
if GEJ and his cronies can accept the glory and success of the nations cup then they sure must take the blame & responsibility for this failure.

Blame it on JonaTAN!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Kicked Out Of Afcon.pdp Or Apc,who Is To Blame? by emmykey0128(m): 12:01am On Nov 20, 2014
I think keshi need to apologise to Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

I Met Her At Oke-ilewo / Arkpos The Mad Boy / Checkout Our Future Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.