Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Warning!!! Racist European South Africans Are Preparing To Murder Africans!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warning!!! Racist European South Africans Are Preparing To Murder Africans!!! (1207 Views)

Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! / South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores / Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning!!! Racist European South Africans Are Preparing To Murder Africans!!! by BUSHIDO5: 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
I don't understand who these pink people think they are. After all the evils they committed during the apartheid era - which has put them firmly in a position of power in the country for years to come - and continue to commit to this day, they still plan to exterminate the true owners of the land, and are actively preparing for that. They have the guts to call their hosts - they being pests/parasites - sub-human and treat them with scorn and utter disrespect even though their hosts (African South Africans) haven't sought revenge in the aftermath of the apartheid era. What a shame. AFRICANS ARISE!!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! They molest us in Europe (their home), America (the home of the Native Americans), and in AFRICA (the home of Africans. The richest land on earth)!!!!!!

Please see the videos below.

A pink terrorist group training to exterminate "black" South Africans, and claiming that "blacks" are sub-human

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FdLcaKTrxg

An African in South Africa minding his own business and being molested by a pink man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Won_8XqiLP4

Pink people protesting over the death of a racist white supremacist leader and calling the true South Africans baboons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeSnhpH3SJE
Re: Warning!!! Racist European South Africans Are Preparing To Murder Africans!!! by KLEINBASS: 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
BUSHIDO5:
I don't understand who these pink people think they are. After all the evils they committed during the apartheid era - which has put them firmly in a position of power in the country for years to come - and continue to commit to this day, they still plan to exterminate the true owners of the land, and are actively preparing for that. They have the guts to call their hosts - they being pests/parasites - sub-human and treat them with scorn and utter disrespect even though their hosts (African South Africans) haven't sought revenge in the aftermath of the apartheid era. What a shame. AFRICANS ARISE!!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! They molest us in Europe (their home), America (the home of the Native Americans), and in AFRICA (the home of Africans. The richest land on earth)!!!!!!

Please see the videos below.

A pink terrorist group training to exterminate "black" South Africans, and claiming that "blacks" are sub-human

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FdLcaKTrxg

An African in South Africa minding his own business and being molested by a pink man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Won_8XqiLP4

Pink people protesting over the death of a racist white supremacist leader and calling the true South Africans baboons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeSnhpH3SJE

as a white south african i can tell you thats rubbish, u cnt generalise because of some stupid dude. By the way we also african , south african to be specific 'proudly rainbow nation'

1 Like

Re: Warning!!! Racist European South Africans Are Preparing To Murder Africans!!! by motherlode: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
After they smashed nigeria's hope of qualifying for afcon 2015 abi?
Re: Warning!!! Racist European South Africans Are Preparing To Murder Africans!!! by motherlode: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2014

Let dem kill ebola and not blacks! Uhn?
Re: Warning!!! Racist European South Africans Are Preparing To Murder Africans!!! by BUSHIDO5: 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
KLEINBASS:

as a white south african i can tell you thats rubbish, u cnt generalise because of some stupid dude. By the way we also african , south african to be specific 'proudly rainbow nation'

You are not African. I am doing a degree in the UK and I can say that the behaviour of the pink people in the video is representative of that of the pink people here in the UK. I am just being honest here. Also, so-called blacks are not viewed as British here. Some pink dude in the club said to a so-called black Briton just a few weeks ago "Go back to Africa mate. You are not from here." By the way, I am not being offensive by calling you pink. The truth is, I know what WHITE looks like and you are closer to pink than white.
Re: Warning!!! Racist European South Africans Are Preparing To Murder Africans!!! by BUSHIDO5: 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
motherlode:

I hardly watch football nowadays so I didn't even know about that. So no cup of Nations for us huh??
Re: Warning!!! Racist European South Africans Are Preparing To Murder Africans!!! by motherlode: 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
BUSHIDO5:

I hardly watch football nowadays so I didn't even know about that. So no cup of Nations for us huh??

uhn uhn? B4 nko, unless GEJ mobilises CAF to transfer hosting rights to Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Trader Gets Beaten Up In China! [graphic Video] / Nigerian Lady Beaten Mercilessly On A Bus In London (+video) / Graphic Pictures: Armed Robbers Caught In Fadeyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.