Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,117 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

Automatic Qualification - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Automatic Qualification (478 Views)

Can We Do This To Redeem Our Qualification To AFCON? / NFF Pays $2000 Each To Super Eagles Players For Chan Qualification / How Are You Celebrating Nigeria's World Cup Qualification In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Qualification by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
You see what happens when you wait for light at the end of the tunnel and NEPA carry light. I was telling my sport loving friends that the easiest road to AFCON is for nigeria to call for hosting the cup.
Its never late if we can unanimously cry out to CAF to take the cup to Nigeria where there is enough facilities to fight ebola and also host the cup.
Re: Automatic Qualification by motherlode: 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
And caf will say :-
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ME WITH A ROBBER SINCE WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER? :-D

(1) (Reply)

Television Gameshow Presenter Needed! / A NEW WAY OF GETTING ICT TRAINING / Kano Pillars, Mfon Udoh Win Big At League Awards!!! Up Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.