Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,618 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians (1874 Views)

4 Reasons Why Renewing Coach Keshi's Contract Is The Right Step / Coach Keshi And His Crew, True Heroes Unjustly Treated / Who Is Your Favorite Possible Alternative For Coach Keshi??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
[b]I am writing this with a broken heart. Today's match against South Africa at Uyo was supposed to be a winning game. The signs was there. However, Coach Keshi like all other previous coaches fell into the same problem. Yielding to pressure to stick to the so called Super Eagles.

At Uyo, we watched a team that showed promise. There were players there that could fill in the regions we were lacking. Most notably, Emem Eduok. His movement and brilliance around the eighteen yard box was something we lacked a long time. It is sad, we had such a player and he never got his opportunity.

The biggest mistake of the night was Coach Keshi not giving Aluko a chance to start. Sone Aluko was the reason we had a chance to turn the match around. He brought in spark to the team in the game against Sudan. The second leg match. He was refreshing, creative and played with passion. He had the same impact in the match against Congo. I thought the lad had done enough to merit a starting role. Why he did not start? I can not understand. If we started with Aluko, the game would have been different.

How Emenike gets a chance to play terrible and merit his starting shirt? Beats my imagination. I remember during the last game, I hoped whoever came on for Emenike should score and take his place. It happened that Aaron Samuel came in for Emenike and scored.

Why Aaron Samuel did not start? Shocking. Finally, Onazi might be a hard worker, but he is technically deficient. He leaves the simple to go for he extraordinary and achieves worse than the ordinary. Joseph Nathaniel should have started.

Coach Keshi developed a habit of letting players playing poorly continue. He had done a good job, raising new stars for the team. However, when he needed them the most, he did not use them.

If I am correct, Coach Keshi did not use his third substitution. It was clear, Emenike out for Emem Eduok. That is why I started this article pointing out Emem Eduok. Coach Keshi not making that change was disappointing. If there is any lesson he should learn from this match, always punish poor performers by benching them.

Ahmed Musa, the thunder that will fire you is still doing press up. Nansense.

http://passionforgoals..com/2014/11/coach-keshi-failed-nigerians.html
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by pring: 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
A team and country that depend on fasting, prayers and good luck to succeed instead of hard work is a failure.
Ask great footballers and great economy's of this world.
its only in Nigeria. 
A coach tells a country to fast n pray. 
A president tells a country to fast and pray.
Only in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by Lordabas: 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
He failed himself
Failed his children
Failed his family
Failed nigerians
Failed Africa
Infact he has failed his destiny angry
Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by iconize(m): 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
I've been trying to open a thread about Sylvanus Okpala but antispambot keeps banning me.

Sylvanus Okpala is the only genuine tactician in the coaching crew. When NFF sacked this dude, Super Eagles struggled real hard, getting goals was like killing a tiger with bare hands - to them.

However, I think Keshi kicked a rock today. He ran out of luck. Emenike starting that game was a minus 1, since Ideye left the team - Emenike has been a pitch cheerleader.

Again I was expecting him to substitute Emenike and Ambrose. For someone looking out for a win playing Onazi as right back won't be bad.

Bring in Aaron in replace of Emenike, and a mid-fielder for Ambrose. Then switch to the 4-4-2 formation, playing Aaron and Uche up front with Musa behind them.

Now the defenders? the Super Eagles has no quality defender.

Egwuekwe - nice height, no pace, no intelligence
Ambrose - nothing to write home about
Echiejile - minus 1
Juwon - average
Obaobona - below par
Omeuro - below par
Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by Danhumprey: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
pring:
A team and country that depend on fasting, prayers and good luck to succeed instead of hard work is a failure.
Ask great footballers and great economy's of this world.
its only in Nigeria. 
A coach tells a country to fast n pray. 
A president tells a country to fast and pray.
Only in Nigeria.

gringringringringrin
Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by Danhumprey: 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
Those Ahmed Musa's missed clear-cut chances still dey pain me walahi!angry

And Sone Aluko and Aaron Samuel not starting? Seriously,what in Mr.Bean's name was Keshi thinking by not starting those two guys?undecided

Emenike has lost it! It's very obvious that he look clueless and isolated without Ideye. Smh.

Ogenyi Onazi? I no just understand that guy again! He keep attempting to do the extraordinary,but end up making a fool of himself and wasting precious chances when he could have just passed to the nearest player and build up another attack.

Oshaniwa was really lively in the match! He link up well with the attack,not forgetting his defensive duties,though at times,he look suspect in the latter. Seems he has succeeded in dethroning Elderson Echeijile for the left-back position.
Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by BobbyRobson: 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
am a proud Nairaland MEMBER
Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by DeeMain(m): 8:20am On Nov 20, 2014
You, of all people, still have the gumption to write this. You spilt blood on NL defending a clueless, tactically and technically plus managerially handicapped coach like your life depended on it, even when the signs were staring you in the face.

Well, since it's the season of blame, I, Deemain, hereby blame you thegoodjoehunt3, Keshi and GEJ for this atrocious fall from grace. Without men like you all over this country, our football would have reached the stratosphere by now.

Abeg chop your own shame. You deserve it. And while you are at it, apologize to NL sports section for your sins, repent and amend your ways.

Nansense 2.0

1 Like

Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
DeeMain:
You, of all people, still have the gumption to write this. You spilt blood on NL defending a clueless, tactically and technically plus managerially handicapped coach like your life depended on it, even when the signs were staring you in the face.

Well, since it's the season of blame, I, Deemain, hereby blame you thegoodjoehunt3, Keshi and GEJ for this atrocious fall from grace. Without men like you all over this country, our football would have reached the stratosphere by now.

Abeg chop your own shame. You deserve it. And while you are at it, apologize to NL sports section for your sins, repent and amend your ways.

Nansense 2.0
[b]It is people like you that are the problem. You can still write Coach Keshi is clueless tactically and technically.

I am sorry. You are wrong. First of all, that man worked under a crazy condition. He was terminated his job twice during his reign. Worked without pay for months and lacked talents. What do you want him to do? His mistake was succumbing to pressure.

Let is start with a tactical point. The Coach of South Africa is sound technically. I am sure you would agree that. Did you watch how Coach Keshi made the SA Coach's playbook look like thrash. If Muisa took his chances, we would have been three goals up. Uche squandered lots of goals, including a one on one chance.

So, tell me how he is tactically clueless?

My problem with Coach Keshi is simple. I supported him because he had his approach to the game and followed it. He succumbed to pressure. He brought back Uche. Giving Aluko that run would have been better. Emenike should have been dropped and Aaron Samuel should have started.

That is where he failed. Succumbing to pressure from guys like you. Please we outplayed South Africa in that game. A tactical and clueless coach can not. So you guys make real points.[/b]
Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by DeeMain(m): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
[b]It is people like you that are the problem. You can still write Coach Keshi is clueless tactically and technically.

I am sorry. You are wrong. First of all, that man worked under a crazy condition. He was terminated his job twice during his reign. Worked without pay for months and lacked talents. What do you want him to do? His mistake was succumbing to pressure.

Let is start with a tactical point. The Coach of South Africa is sound technically. I am sure you would agree that. Did you watch how Coach Keshi made the SA Coach's playbook look like thrash. If Muisa took his chances, we would have been three goals up. Uche squandered lots of goals, including a one on one chance.

So, tell me how he is tactically clueless?

My problem with Coach Keshi is simple. I supported him because he had his approach to the game and followed it. He succumbed to pressure. He brought back Uche. Giving Aluko that run would have been better. Emenike should have been dropped and Aaron Samuel should have started.

That is where he failed. Succumbing to pressure from guys like you. Please we outplayed South Africa in that game. A tactical and clueless coach can not. So you guys make real points.[/b]

We have heard you. I will come back to you when we start building a new team and new/good/great players start emerging. 170 million Nigerians and a Coach chooses an awkward and slow Egwuekwe, an unfit Omeruo and an out of form Emenike. Benches his best creative midfielder, Aluko. Sorry for you o. SA took us to the cleaners. I don't even want to argue this with u. We only dominated the game towards the last 10 mins @ 2 goals down and with Aluko's introduction.

Well, I saw all these before and cried out here: https://www.nairaland.com/1810220/opinion-keshi-should-not-given

But your likes would have none of that. Now, that the worst has happened, the shame should pass round to all Keshi sychophants too. Abeg collect ya own joor!

1 Like

Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
DeeMain:

We have heard you. I will come back to you when we start building a new team and new/good/great players start emerging. 170 million Nigerians and a Coach chooses an awkward and slow Egwuekwe, an unfit Omeruo and an out of form Emenike. Benches his best creative midfielder, Aluko. Sorry for you o. SA took us to the cleaners. I don't even want to argue this with u. We only dominated the game towards the last 10 mins @ 2 goals down and with Aluko's introduction.

Well, I saw all these before and cried out here: https://www.nairaland.com/1810220/opinion-keshi-should-not-given

But your likes would have none of that. Now, that the worst has happened, the shame should pass round to all Keshi sychophants too. Abeg collect ya own joor!
How can you say we only dominated the game in the last ten minutes. How come we Musa had three clean chances he failed to bury. Uche missed a one on one chance. Emenike missed chances earlier in the game. Haba.

1 Like

Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
DeeMain:

Do you even know what it means to be technical savvy? Look at the crop of players in the team. Uche and Martins failed to qualify for the nations cup before. We went years without winning a World Cup game. The NFF stopped the coach from using home based players. Yet, he was able to carve out a team out of that.

Look at Aluko at Hull City and look at him playing for Nigeria. Look at Mikel at Chelsea, look at him play for Nigeria. You will see they do better for us. Look at the improvements in Oshaniwa and Michael Babatunde.

It takes a technical coach to make something out of a mess. Look at the confusion with the NFF. The ban, threath to ban by FiFA.

It takes a technical person to make a poor team look good. It takes a technical savvy coach to spot Aaron Samuel at China.

It takes a technical savvy coach to outplay South Africa. It is just that our players injured, including Omeruo and Egwekwe. Coach Keshi could not use much home based boys because the NFF members said no.

1 Like

Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by Veneto81: 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Keshi should please go. I am tired of him. Fighting with players, playing obscure players. He is not a serious coach. NFF we need a standard technical coach who can read the game.

www.yashidasports.com
Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Veneto81:
Keshi should please go. I am tired of him. Fighting with players, playing obscure players. He is not a serious coach. NFF we need a standard technical coach who can read the game.

www.yashidasports.com
Read the game? Did you watch the ,match yesterday? In the first game, the South Africans outplayed us. In the second match, yesterday, he played three holding mid fielders and took away their center play. It is just that our defenders messed up and our strikers failed to score easy chances. However, reading the game was not the issue.
Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by buskie13(m): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2014
DeeMain:

Nansense 2.0
u dey mind de guy?

supporting a useless coach like he was paid to do so.....this flop come pain am to say he come dey yarn dust......nanxix
Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by DeeMain(m): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2014
buskie13:
u dey mind de guy?

supporting a useless coach like he was paid to do so.....this flop come pain am to say he come dey yarn dust......nanxix

My brother, the thing tire person o. Anyway, I don tell am my mind. No time.

The Yes-man is the enemy! Our fathers were right.

1 Like

Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by Goke7: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2014
DeeMain:

Nansense 2.0

The guy is only man enough to admit that keshi made errors in the match against S.A. why do you want to hang him over that? All the supporters of uche should also come out to admit that uche did not merit his comeback to the eagles after all, they told us that he was the messiah, Let them come out and explain why he failed to deliver when it matters most.

1 Like

Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by DeeMain(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2014
Goke7:

The guy is only man enough to admit that keshi made errors in the match against S.A. why do you want to hang him over that? All the supporters of uche should also come out to admit that uche did not merit his comeback to the eagles after all, they told us that he was the messiah, Let them come out and explain why he failed to deliver when it matters most.

1. First, if you are a good coach and the fans want to force a player who you don't want on u, you stand your ground or resign. He stood his ground but his results got worse with time leading to the revolt by fans and his sack, and eventual reinstatement by GEJ. By this time the game was almost up.

2. Uche is a good player and has served this country well. There are many good players that are not being invited by Keshi for reasons best known to him: Martins, Uche Kalu,Haruna Lukman, Iheanacho etc. There are better defenders and choices in this country of 170 million people than Egwuekwe, aged Ambrose and an out-of-form Omeruo and an average Agbim. A coach who is quarelling with or not using his best players and not producing results at the same time is calling for a revolt by the fans and that's what happened.

3. We needed a miracle in Congo and to win our last match at home with SA. He brought in Uche, who played well and scored in the first game (a penalty) which we won 2-0, though we were poor generally. Uche was also his best striker and tormentor-in-chief against SA, as Musa had a bad a game and Emenike was unfit as usual (what coach allows unfit players to play at the expense of other good players he should have called up or those on the bench? It beats me). One goal and one assist in two games is not a bad statistic for a striker my bro.

Bottomline: the buck stops with Keshi and the Master that called him back. Leave Uche or the fans out of this!

1 Like

Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by Goke7: 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
DeeMain:

1. First, if you are a good coach and the fans want to force a player who you don't want on u, you stand your ground or resign. He stood his ground but his results got worse with time leading to the revolt by fans and his sack, and eventual reinstatement by GEJ. By this time the game was almost up.

2. Uche is a good player and has served this country well. There are many good players that are not being invited by Keshi for reasons best known to him: Martins, Uche Kalu,Haruna Lukman, Iheanacho etc. There are better defenders and choices in this country of 170 million people than Egwuekwe, aged Ambrose and an out-of-form Omeruo and an average Agbim. A coach who is quarelling with or not using his best players and not producing results at the same time is calling for a revolt by the fans and that's what happened.

3. We needed a miracle in Congo and to win our last match at home with SA. He brought in Uche, who played well and scored in the first game (a penalty) which we won 2-0, though we were poor generally. Uche was also his best striker and tormentor-in-chief against SA, as Musa had a bad a game and Emenike was unfit as usual (what coach allows unfit players to play at the expense of other good players he should have called up or those on the bench? It beats me). One goal and one assist in two games is not a bad statistic for a striker my bro.

Bottomline: the buck stops with Keshi and the Master that called him back. Leave Uche or the fans out of this!

with your very long post, still you were not able to defend uche properly, if uche was the best striker as you stated, he should have gotten a brace against S.A. or at least a goal, nearly cannot kill a bird, if you can make excuses for uche, I can also make excuses for keshi but we don't need those long stories now:

Bottom Line: They all failed Nigerians whether it is keshi, uche and all players and staff that were on duty period. No one should be excluded!

1 Like

Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by DeeMain(m): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
Goke7:

with your very long post, still you were not able to defend uche properly, if uche was the best striker as you stated, he should have gotten a brace against S.A. or at least a goal, nearly cannot kill a bird, if you can make excuses for uche, I can also make excuses for keshi but we don't need those long stories now:

Bottom Line: They all failed Nigerians whether it is keshi, uche and all players and staff that were on duty period. No one should be excluded!

Your opinion my bruv and I respect that. But the buck stops at the coach (or Leader) that selects and manages. It's why they are fired and hired and this will not be an exception.

2 Likes

Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by Goke7: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
DeeMain:

Your opinion my bruv and I respect that. But the buck stops at the coach (or Leader) that selects and manages. It's why they are fired and hired and this will not be an exception.

I am also of the opinion that keshi should go but not only him, some players as well including the likes of uche, emenike, onazi, ambrose, omeruo [until he improves], echejeile. We think these guys are very good players but sorry they are not, if the next coach continues with these players, nothing i tell you will change. We need to inject younger players especially from the local league who are hungry for succes.

We've been deceiving ourselves, we longer have quality players abroad even some of the players people feel keshi left out are not as good as we think. Having a home based super eagles is the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by DeeMain(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
Goke7:

I am also of the opinion that keshi should go but not only him, some players as well including the likes of uche, emenike, onazi, ambrose, omeruo [until he improves], echejeile. We think these guys are very good players but sorry they are not, if the next coach continues with these players, nothing i tell you will change. We need to inject younger players especially from the local league who are hungry for succes.

We've been deceiving ourselves, we longer have quality players abroad even some of the players people feel keshi left out are not as good as we think. Having a home based super eagles is the way forward.

I agree with the essence of what you said viz that we build a new team. I also think that about 7 players in the present team be retained to fight for shirt in the new team. Get a good home based team purely based on merit and hunt down our best players in the world and bring them into the team while we develop our league and solidify and nurture the youth teams. Plus, we need a great coach.
Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
The problem started from the sack of Sylvannus Okpala- the tactical genius not Keshi.
We were doing well until NFF sacked Sylvannus

1 Like

Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
Goke7:

I think the pressure from the NFF and Ex-Super Eagles players got to Coach Keshi. Many criticised Coach Keshi for being arrogant. It was his arrogance that kept the home based boys playing regularly in the squad.

I wish Coach Keshi was strong enough to resist the NFF pressure. Maybe that was why he was left without pay and later a contract for so long. That was the only way they could bend him.
Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
The problem started from the sack of Sylvannus Okpala- the tactical genius not Keshi.
The NFF/NFA have been the reason pur football deteriorated so much. I keep asking a question. Why was Coach Clemence Westerhof's contract not renewed after USA '94? He was doing well and made the Super Eagles a world recognised team.

These NFF men only think of their stomachs. Not only was Coach Sylvanus Okpala sacked, Coach Keshi was ordered tons top fielding home based players.
Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
I've been trying to open a thread about Sylvanus Okpala but antispambot won't let the thread(s) live.

Syvlanus Okpala has been the brain box behind Eagles success since 2013.

Remember, Keshi was perpetually calling for his reinstatement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by Goke7: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
I think the pressure from the NFF and Ex-Super Eagles players got to Coach Keshi. Many criticised Coach Keshi for being arrogant. It was his arrogance that kept the home based boys playing regularly in the squad.

I wish Coach Keshi was strong enough to resist the NFF pressure. Maybe that was why he was left without pay and later a contract for so long. That was the only way they could bend him.

keshi's reinstatement after being sacked also broke him finally cos there was no way uche would have made it back to the team. This was why siasia failed too, it was after he bowed to the pressure of recalling osaze to the team, that we also failed to qualify for afcon 2012, until nff, the sporst journalists, ex players and all fans begin to allow coaches do their jobs without interference, we will continue to have problems with our national teams for a long time to come. why appoint a coach if you can't trust him to make a good selection of players, it doesn't make sense to me.

our under age teams and female teams do very well becasue nff do not interfere in their coaches' jobs as much as the senior national team.

we complain about Government interference in our football but the greatest interference killing our football is the nff' intereference in our coaches' selection of players

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by Goke7: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
iconise:

I've been trying to open a thread about Sylvanus Okpala but antispambot won't let the thread(s) live.

Syvlanus Okpala has been the brain box behind Eagles success since 2013.

Remember, Keshi was perpetually calling for his reinstatement.

truly the guy must have been keshi's right hand man. maybe because keshi did not allow nff to hire a foreign coach [this is the greatest beef nff has for keshi]

1 Like

Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by tuffgongjo(m): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
Goke7:

keshi's reinstatement after being sacked also broke him finally cos there was no way uche would have made it back to the team. This was why siasia failed too, it was after he bowed to the pressure of recalling osaze to the team, that we also failed to qualify for afcon 2012, until nff, the sporst journalists, ex players and all fans begin to allow coaches do their jobs without interference, we will continue to have problems with our national teams for a long time to come. why appoint a coach if you can't trust him to make a good selection of players, it doesn't make sense to me.

our under age teams and female teams do very well becasue nff do not interfere in their coaches' jobs as much as the senior national team.

we complain about Government interference in our football but the greatest interference killing our football is the nff' intereference in our coaches' selection of players
No matter how we want to share blame,keshi also must(and do have his share)be blamed,after that confederation cup,keshi never look like a man who really knows where he is staring his ship anymore,result wise(since the game is result oriented)he wasn't delivering,he(just lkike every indigenious)coach showed that weakness for the powers that be(maybe cus of money sha),he should have stood his ground$call their bluff over the Uche's saga,though Emenike wasn't helping cause also(failure to score),he should have told 'em to stay off or he will jump ship.
Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by Goke7: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
tuffgongjo:
No matter how we want to share blame,keshi also must(and do have his share)be blamed,after that confederation cup,keshi never look like a man who really knows where he is staring his ship anymore,result wise(since the game is result oriented)he wasn't delivering,he(just lkike every indigenious)coach showed that weakness for the powers that be(maybe cus of money sha),he should have stood his ground$call their bluff over the Uche's saga,though Emenike wasn't helping cause also(failure to score),he should have told 'em to stay off or he will jump ship.

my guy, keshi could only call the nff's bluff before he was sacked initially, after his reinstatement, he had no choice than to cooperate with the powers that be by calling uche back and continue to play a fumbling emenike, it was beyond him, when has the nff ever taken responsibilty for the eagles failure? This is why its easy for keshi to blame the players and others for his failure. After afcon 2013, nff and keshi have not been working together, loosing out of afcon 2015 was the final result of that bitter relationship

1 Like

Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by tuffgongjo(m): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
Goke7:

my guy, keshi could only call the nff's bluff before he was sacked initially, after his reinstatement, he had no choice than to cooperate with the powers that be by calling uche back and continue to play a fumbling emenike, it was beyond him, when has the nff ever taken responsibilty for the eagles failure? This is why its easy for keshi to blame the players and others for his failure. After afcon 2013, nff and keshi have not been working together, loosing out of afcon 2015 was the final result of that bitter relationship

What I A̶̲̥̅♏ saying is,he should have done that b4 getting sacked$folks who failed most time blame everyone expect for their failure.
Re: Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians by tuffgongjo(m): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
Goke7:

(1) (Reply)

More Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With Fans In Miami Heats Game / Investment Plan / Emmanuel Eboue Loses Life Savings, Properties To Wife Following Bitter Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.