Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Nigeria Fails To Qualify As Best Losers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Fails To Qualify As Best Losers (897 Views)

Nigerians Blame Sunday Oliseh For Nigeria's Failure To Qualify For AFCON 2017 / Nigeria Fails To Qualify For African Nation's Cup For The Second Time Running / Breaking News: 16yr old weightlifter Chika Amalaha Fails Doping Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Fails To Qualify As Best Losers by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
A popular adage among my people goes thus,,
what can happen in the mountain can also happen in the valley..
Just as Siasia failed us in 2012,Keshi has also failed us in 2014...
Guinea qualified as 3rd best losers...
Nigeria failed to qaulify..
Ask GEJ,,Ask NFF,,Ask Pinnick,,Ask Keshi,Ask some of our dumb Over hyped players...
Better luck next time..
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify As Best Losers by April4th(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
Abeg stop spreading misinformation.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify As Best Losers by LawFight(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
Jonathan government is a failed one,nothing is goin on well,I don't know why he has to intervene in the sport and he NFF to bring back keshi,I think he has bEen disgraced now,I know by march 2015 he should be ready to go back to his village.badluck monkey,pinnick politics brought in and he shall take u out,just sorry for likes of our patrotic players such as vincent enyema,onazi,aluko and the unpatrotic ones more grace to ur elbow.ENYEMA still my African footballer of the Year
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify As Best Losers by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
April4th:
Abeg stop spreading misinformation.
For your mind you think say una qualify.. Guinea took 3rd spot. D. R Congo, Egypt could not qualify..
Who dash monkey banana...
Continue to be fooled by the useless threads of losers you see on NL

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Yaya Toure Lifts The AFCON Trophy (photos) / Mercy Akide Name Amongst FIFA Women's World Cup 2015 Classic Players / Daily Free Safe And Guaranteed Football Predictions And Win Steadily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.