Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

How To Play System Link On Xbox 360 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Play System Link On Xbox 360 (1440 Views)

10-hour Trail In FIFA 16 Ultimate Team On Xbox One / Join Us To Play Xbox And Ps3 & Ps4 On System Link / Let's Play Fifa 14 Online On Xbox, Playstation & Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Play System Link On Xbox 360 by ZEPHYREN(m): 1:42am On Nov 20, 2014
Sorry to any one I might have disappointed.
reading the thread title one might assume am giving out a detailed explanation on how to do it but fact his am a learner on this field and am looking for a little direction on how to go how about it so please any one that can help please do thank you to all reader's and potential contributors
Re: How To Play System Link On Xbox 360 by rezy15(m): 6:34am On Dec 03, 2014
i play via link. Part of a clan.

CGN is seeking to swell its
ranks with passionate
gamers who have what it
takes to be the best while
creating relationships via
gaming. Whether its pulling a headshot with a pistol or
taking an impossible kick
with a ball CGNs members
will push you to the limit.
Signup on our whatsapp
gaming group on 08032842923 and begin
your journey towards
gaming greatness! Also like
us on facebook on www.facebook.com/cyberbunkgamingnetwork
Re: How To Play System Link On Xbox 360 by rezy15(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
ZEPHYREN:
Sorry to any one I might have disappointed.
reading the thread title one might assume am giving out a detailed explanation on how to do it but fact his am a learner on this field and am looking for a little direction on how to go how about it so please any one that can help please do thank you to all reader's and potential contributors
any luck? Wt games do u play
Re: How To Play System Link On Xbox 360 by ZEPHYREN(m): 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
rezy15:

any luck? Wt games do u play
none yet bro but I am already a member of your group though

(1) (Reply)

Call Of Duty ;heroes Available For Free On Android , Ios And Windows / A Thread For Pes13 Master League-laptops,psetc / Urgent Advice On Ps2 Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.