Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Behind The Scenes Pictures Of Davido's "Owo Ni Koko" Video Shoot - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Behind The Scenes Pictures Of Davido's "Owo Ni Koko" Video Shoot (1201 Views)

Behind The Scenes At Banky W's New Video / Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) / AKIN ALABI " E-gnyte's Koko Ti Koko Video Is My Best Work To Date" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behind The Scenes Pictures Of Davido's "Owo Ni Koko" Video Shoot by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 20, 2014

BET Award winning pop star, Davidohas just shot the video for his new single, ‘Owo Ni Koko’.
The song, initially scheduled to be released on his 22ndbirthday on Friday, November 21, 2014 dropped online yesterday and there is already a video for it.
The video was directed by ace cinematographer, Clarence Peters at a private beach resort in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos on Tuesday, November 18, 2014 with cameo appearance by rising music star, Runtownand other members of the HKN Gang.
Re: Behind The Scenes Pictures Of Davido's "Owo Ni Koko" Video Shoot by adonbilivit: 7:11am On Nov 20, 2014
thumbs up Davido for using a dark skinned model...let us discourage bleaching
Re: Behind The Scenes Pictures Of Davido's "Owo Ni Koko" Video Shoot by pretydiva(f): 10:02am On Nov 20, 2014
Ok
Re: Behind The Scenes Pictures Of Davido's "Owo Ni Koko" Video Shoot by dannydaniels(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ok
Re: Behind The Scenes Pictures Of Davido's "Owo Ni Koko" Video Shoot by oduaboy1: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
He shot a video for that wack track?,that's good

(1) (Reply)

Pls Hlp Me Pls I Wnt 2 Dwnload dis Two Nigerian Musics But I Don Know d Title / DMW – Mind Ft. Davido, Mayorkun, Dremo & Peruzzi Download (luvmp) / VIDEO: Meek Mill Is Back With “1942 Flows” Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.