Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) (2375 Views)

Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos / Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) / Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by Opeedo(m): 7:46am On Nov 20, 2014
SOURCE: http://whispernigeria.net/man-lying-dead-next-to-his-car-at-ijesha-lagosgraphic-photos/

[img]http://2.bp..com/-hDPuidh9_nY/VG2C4KcAL0I/AAAAAAABZxM/gPXJb68vEZE/s1600/HvCV5POc.jpg[/img]
Someone just sent these sad photos of a man lying dead by Ballet Bustop,Close to Cele Ijesha, Lagos..With foams coming out of his mouth, he lay beside what many believe is his car ..No one knows what happened ...But he says many are of the opinion he was assassinated..

Graphic pics below
[img]http://3.bp..com/-1N_akUfXNVM/VG2B8ywjwcI/AAAAAAABZw8/EEs4M-QeRbY/s1600/V8PNd8sV.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-kqvLH9xEnY0/VG2CARxsdkI/AAAAAAABZxE/ylca94LqKuY/s1600/Ge6bx8pV.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://whispernigeria.net/man-lying-dead-next-to-his-car-at-ijesha-lagosgraphic-photos/
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 20, 2014
This December

Jah save his own!
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 20, 2014
Odun lo sopin o baba rere, fi sho re sho mi o tebi tomo, oun ti o pami lekun o lodun tutun, ma je ko shele si mi o baba rere...(the year is running to an end Almighty God, protect me and my family, anything that would make me to shed tears in the coming year,please dont let it happen to me Father Almighty)

1 Like

Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by shaggy007(m): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2014
blizard44:
This December

Jah save his own!

It's not a matter of " This December".

His car wasn't stolen, so he was definitely marked for death.

My guess is that he 4kd up (duh undecided ) so he was trailed and intercepted, dragged out of the car and assassinated.

All 4kups must be addressed.
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by megabyte2(f): 8:12am On Nov 20, 2014
May God continue to protect us.
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2014
shaggy007:

It's not a matter of " This December".

His car wasn't stolen, so he was definitely marked for death.

My guess is that he 4kd up (duh undecided ) so he was trailed and intercepted, dragged out of the car and assassinated.

All 4kups must be addressed.

You seems to know much... tongue

Can you tell more about the 'fuckuper' and the 'fuckupeee'

1 Like

Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by shaggy007(m): 8:20am On Nov 20, 2014
blizard44:

You seems to know much... tongue

Can you tell more about the 'fuckuper' and the 'fuckupeee'

A picture paints a thousand words.
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 20, 2014
shaggy007:

A picture paints a thousand words.

The thousand words, certainly, wasn't sourced from the above pics.

There is more to your says than can be obtained up there tongue

Do tell what you know!
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by shaggy007(m): 8:29am On Nov 20, 2014
blizard44:

The thousand words, certainly, wasn't sourced from the above pics.

There is more to your says than can be obtained up there tongue

Do tell what you know!

To me, that picture paints a million words.

To you, I don't know how many words it paints.

As for explaination, I'm not experienced in explaining common sense (no pun intended).

I've lived and graduated from the streets.

We see this all the time in the east.
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 20, 2014
could be too much drink!!
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by Baba419(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2014
he has a head support plus the car looks like it went off the road with the windows still down? Maybe an epileptic and his helpers deserted for fear of being called assassins undecided
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 20, 2014
shaggy007:

To me, that picture paints a million words.

To you, I don't know how many words it paints.

As for explaination, I'm not experienced in explaining common sense (no pun intended).

I've lived and graduated from the streets.

We see this all the time in the east.

You're gradually condescending to the level I detests, but thrives in, if pushed.

You lives in the street you say, watch your leaking roof. You need not tell me before I know.

Meanwhile, your East is Middle-East I presume....nothing of that nature in my part of it.
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by shaggy007(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2014
Baba419:
he has a head support plus the car looks like it went off the road with the windows still down? Maybe an epileptic and his helpers deserted for fear of being called assassins undecided

Lovely. That's a plausible explanation.

Since there're no bullet holes on him.
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by shaggy007(m): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2014
blizard44:

You're gradually condescending to the level I detests, but thrives in, if pushed.

You lives in the street you say, watch your leaking roof. You need not tell me before I know.

Meanwhile, your East is Middle-East I presume....nothing of that nature in my part of it.

I also thrive in it.

That's my sole purpose of coming to nairaland.

So next time, observe before asking silly questions.
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by davidflo(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2014
poisoning is what i will go for...

he probably went to a bar to drink. notice his head is rested comfortably...his shirt is rolled up probably due to the growing discomfort...no blood...if it were strangulation..a potruding tongue alone will be visible..his legs are suspended...too early for rigor mortis...

imvestigation should start from d last place he ate or drank or his work...

...i might be wrong..
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2014
shaggy007:

I also thrive in it.

That's my sole purpose of coming to nairaland.

So next time, observe before asking silly questions.

Awww!

Sorry, I never knew I posted on your skull.

Udo!
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2014
davidflo:
poisoning is what i will go for...

he probably went to a bar to drink. notice his head is rested comfortably...his shirt is rolled up probably due to the growing discomfort...no blood...if it were strangulation..a potruding tongue alone will be visible..his legs are suspended...too early for rigor mortis...

imvestigation should start from d last place he ate or drank or his work...

...i might be wrong..
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by shaggy007(m): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2014
blizard44:

Awww!

Sorry, I never knew I posted on your skull.

Udo!

Wow, I also never knew you posed on my skull.

Peace.
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by venivedivici(m): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2014
And he was just left to lie there? cry Any little chance of survival, gone.
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by Opeedo(m): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
n
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by dimdim001(m): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tha F**k!?!?
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by ijbeauty(f): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hmmmm....

Maybe he was poisoned....
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
He might have died from a seizure

(1) (Reply)

Watch Live Match Online For Free - English Premier League, Fußball-bundesliga / See The New Hilarious Baby Meme That's Trending / Checkout This Simple Treatment To Clear Pimples And Blackheads In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.