Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

The Most Ridiculous Question In The World - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Most Ridiculous Question In The World (1438 Views)

Future WAEC Question: In Which Governance Did This Happen / What's The Most Ridiculous Picture You Saw In 2013 ;D / The Most Difficult Question In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Ridiculous Question In The World by bidexmat(m): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2014
so someone pinged me asking for the scores between Nigeria and SA, I replied 2-2 and she asked who has 2 and who has 2 grin okay,i forgot today is World Clueless day!!! Happy 57th birthday to President Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Jonathan

1 Like

Re: The Most Ridiculous Question In The World by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 20, 2014
bidexmat:
so someone pinged me asking for the scores between Nigeria and SA, I replied 2-2 and she asked who has 2 and who has 2 grin okay,i forgot today is World Clueless day!!! Happy 57th birthday to President Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Jonathan
jus say she was ur babe
Re: The Most Ridiculous Question In The World by bidexmat(m): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
jus say she was ur babe
hey borah! I don't do dumbs. You are from somalia. Common sense ain't common @ all
Re: The Most Ridiculous Question In The World by dannydaniels(m): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
Please is Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan a musician,am asking because I don't know,BTW I schooled in Chicago
Re: The Most Ridiculous Question In The World by shaggy007(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
dannydaniels:
Please is Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan a musician,am asking because I don't know,BTW I schooled in Chicago

Una still dey school for US.

You're a common guy.

Come over to the South Pole and see how it is.
Re: The Most Ridiculous Question In The World by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Wife:: honey, where are you?
Husband:: in the bathroom
Wife:::doing what??
Husband::: frying dodo

(1) (Reply)

Meanwhile In Kano (photo)..... / Age Test (picture) / Comic Relief Haven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.