Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

Photos: Don Jazzy To Perform At UNICEF 'imagine' Campaign - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Don Jazzy To Perform At UNICEF 'imagine' Campaign (628 Views)

Don Jazzy To Retire As An Artiste In 2016 / Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) / Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Don Jazzy To Perform At UNICEF 'imagine' Campaign by amakaikeng(f): 8:17am On Nov 20, 2014
Mavin boss, Don Jazzy will join a host of music stars from across the world for a singalong of John Lennon's - 'Imagine' as part of the United Nations celebration of the 25th anniversary of the Convention on the Rights of the Child.

Stars like Katy Perry, Will.i.am, Angelique Kidjo, Priyanka Chopra, Daniela, Mercury, and Idris Elba have all contributed and our very own Don jazzy is joining them. How cool is that? Continue to see more photos of Don Jazzy at the venue...http://www.amakaikenga.com/2014/11/photos-don-jazzy-to-perform-at-unicef.html

Re: Photos: Don Jazzy To Perform At UNICEF 'imagine' Campaign by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2014
When you are good, you are good
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy To Perform At UNICEF 'imagine' Campaign by holatin(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2014
money
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy To Perform At UNICEF 'imagine' Campaign by politricks: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2014
I hope he is not going to sing too.
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy To Perform At UNICEF 'imagine' Campaign by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2014
It's Don Jazzy again.
This guy is just cute,I love him.

(1) (Reply)

Old Papa Charly Boy In New Photos / [music] Chidinma – I’m In Love + Direction / 2015 Oscar Award Full Nomination List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.