Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Make Profit From The Internet - Today! Today! Na Scam Oooo - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Profit From The Internet - Today! Today! Na Scam Oooo (4809 Views)

A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) / How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working / Dont,i Repeat Dont Buy Mobitel 4g: Na Scam: Kip Usin Ur Current Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Profit From The Internet - Today! Today! Na Scam Oooo by seyibrown(f): 3:45am On Feb 20, 2009
This one no be scam o!

Is your unused domain doing nothing for you? Park your domains for free and get paid! Let your domain pay for its registration and more!

Just email parking@domainshostingdesign.com with your domain name and start earning today!

NB: Don't quit you day job as you won't get 100,000,000,000,000,000 DollarsĀ  in 1 year o! You will get some thousands of naira though!
Re: Make Profit From The Internet - Today! Today! Na Scam Oooo by Esolver1(m): 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2009
FROM the topic;
IT WORKS IN EVERY OTHER BUSINESSES ALSO
not only internet business.

You MUST follow the Rules of the business b/4 the money start coming.

The best way start making money on the internet
is to HAVE AN INTERNET BUSINESS MENTOR
you are real asure of.

Cheers.
Re: Make Profit From The Internet - Today! Today! Na Scam Oooo by LateefO(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2009
Hi,
I totally support the motion. Why? Because it is not possible even in offline business. I will tell you why.
There is a difference between making sale and making profit. You can start a business be it internet or not and make a sale on the very day but it won't be a profit because profit is selling price - cost price and must be a positive answer i.e. S.P > C.P or on the other hand (returns - investment). I am sure the investment will be grater than the returns at least on the first day so how come we talk about profit.

Let me chip in this, there are some business you do on the internet that you will not invest a dime and you will be paid the same day but definitely you will not get the returns the same day so, it is still no profit on the same day.
So I support the motion.

To Your Success
Lateef (Online Business Expert)
http://www.onlinebusinessexpose.com
0805-2243-778
Re: Make Profit From The Internet - Today! Today! Na Scam Oooo by emmerinfo(m): 6:39am On Mar 03, 2009
IT IS POSSIBLE TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE IN A VERY SHORT TIME. But first what type of internet business are we talking about. The many internet biz out there. for instance, if you get into football trading with d right info u will make profit in 90min. On the other hand biz like affiliate mrk, information mrk etc. will take time.
Re: Make Profit From The Internet - Today! Today! Na Scam Oooo by neksummi(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2009
Beautiful thread. A word is enough for the wise.
It's not easy, but with good information, good mentoring,
it's rewarding.
Re: Make Profit From The Internet - Today! Today! Na Scam Oooo by fxmaxony(m): 5:18am On Mar 08, 2009
Are You ready to cultivate a business on The internet, not making money?
Are you ready to pay the price of patience which is the key to genuine money online?

If your answer is yes, then there is huge money to be made genuinely online.

You Must have the folloeing to make a living online
1. A payment solution such as paypal. liberty reserve, 2checkout, Graphcard, Dom account etc
2. A domain Account
3. A website

4 Idea or product
5. Internet access

and many more,

www.maxonydomains.com
www.fxmaxony.com

when You Mix domain registration web designing and web hosting we make profit.
Re: Make Profit From The Internet - Today! Today! Na Scam Oooo by serobe(m): 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2009
Try, stay trying one day you will find a program that will suites you. But i think we also don't follow rules.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Make Profit From The Internet - Today! Today! Na Scam Oooo by itefuemartins: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2009
Online biz 4 9ja ppl is really difficult.google adsense/affiliate marketin are one of the easiest ways 4 us 2 make it online.all u need 4 google ad biz are a blog/website and an idea 2 get started,then u register wit google,google then sends u ad's 2 place on ur blog/website,then google sends u check which is very easy 2 cash in 9ja.wat u need is a blog/website,content and traffic.2 get books on google adsense/affiliate marketin send a mail 2 itefuemartins@gmail.com.tanx
Re: Make Profit From The Internet - Today! Today! Na Scam Oooo by edetmike: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2009
If you're already in the business
Re: Make Profit From The Internet - Today! Today! Na Scam Oooo by Nairaplus(m): 9:08am On May 05, 2011
This topic has correctly guided about 2000 people. I just want more people to be informed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coal Export From Nigeria / Please Where Can One Buy Professional Barbering Equipment In Lagos? / Itunes Gift Card Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.