Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Nigerians And Their Undastanding Of Pefume. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerians And Their Undastanding Of Pefume. (685 Views)

Keep Calm Nigerians And Get The Best Armless Ankara Designs In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians And Their Undastanding Of Pefume. by papichula: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2014
Why do nigerians take people who use pefume to have body odour?...there was a day my friend and i was sitting a man selling pef pass so i wanted to check d stuff he has ...so i ask ma guy whether he wanted to by and he told me he doesnt use pef dat dos wu use pef have body odour......fast forward to some months later i sprayed pef and i went to another friends auz and every1 was like wu sprayed pef like dis i said i was d 1 and they asked sha u get body odour ni.....9gerians and their way of thinking ehn na diecheesy
has any body said dat to u and do u view dos wu use pefume
Re: Nigerians And Their Undastanding Of Pefume. by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2014
Maybe u sprayed it too much..u wouldnt want to choke sum1..do u... Just a lil nd ur good to go
Re: Nigerians And Their Undastanding Of Pefume. by Dopeyomi(m): 10:26am On Nov 20, 2014
[size=20]op no lie na bOdy odour make u spray am tOo much.. That's why they're complaining..
#tOo much of perfume no qooÐt
[/size]
Re: Nigerians And Their Undastanding Of Pefume. by Tee99(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2014
Maybe...Your friends bush pass me
. "there was a day my friend and i was sitting a man
selling pef pass so i wanted to check d
stuff he has" (quality matters too)
Re: Nigerians And Their Undastanding Of Pefume. by ramdris(m): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2014
I guess they were just being sarcastic. I can't do without perf but yet i do makes such statement to my pals.
Re: Nigerians And Their Undastanding Of Pefume. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
can't do without it either. thats one of my weakness.

p.s i don't have BO.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Did Spend On Your HAIR In 2014??? / Designer Outfits For Sale / Wholesale Manufacturers And Suppliers Of Plus Size Women's Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.