Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

Help !! Compaq Laptop Now Booting With The System Icon Insted Of Window Icon - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help !! Compaq Laptop Now Booting With The System Icon Insted Of Window Icon (465 Views)

Latest 2015 Unlimited Free Browsing On Laptop Now Here (download Unlimited) / Anyone Using This Anti Virus Shuld Uninstall Because It Does Repair Insted It Will Delete The Virus / She Spilled Hot Coffee On My Laptop: Now What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help !! Compaq Laptop Now Booting With The System Icon Insted Of Window Icon by naijabadoo(m): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2014
#pls, system wizard help. I have a compaq laptop Which i just formated and install #window 8 professional on it..

Am through with every setup and the system is
working perfectly.

Now am having problem with booting.

The system is now booting with the system icon
instead of window 8 statup icon.
Please who gona help
Re: Help !! Compaq Laptop Now Booting With The System Icon Insted Of Window Icon by scantee(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
I will like to see the picture while booting to understand what you mean by system logo, after which I can deduce the cause and solution.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (10.1-inch, White) Only $230 / Buy Htc Vivid 4g Android Phone. / For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.