Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Evina n Friends. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Evina n Friends. (25816 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evina n Friends. by Evina(f): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
bejeria101:

The thing dey mars *rolls hips*

grin grin grin

angry angry I bind all these immoral people trying to distract me from getting into my midnight prayers mood. tongue

1 Like

Re: Evina n Friends. by bejeria101(m): 7:11am On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

grin grin grin

angry angry I bind all these immoral people trying to distract me from getting into my midnight prayers mood. tongue

Midnite prayer kwa? Ok let us pray. Close eye biko,wat u be looking at hehehe
Re: Evina n Friends. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina cheesy
Re: Evina n Friends. by Evina(f): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Evina cheesy

cheesy thanks.

So I just got a message from my former boss asking me if I'd be available to do some work.

Before I left I developed a project plan for one project like that.
Na the project he want make I come be consultant for. I tell am say I dey available. Can you imagine the dude come dey talk say na the same salary e go pay me?

And he asked me to come in as a consultant oh.
Re: Evina n Friends. by Evina(f): 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
bejeria101:

Midnite prayer kwa? Ok let us pray. Close eye biko,wat u be looking at hehehe

Lol. I am looking at the stubborn winsh that wants to attempt flying.

1 Like

Re: Evina n Friends. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

cheesy thanks.

So I just got a message from my former boss asking me if I'd be available to do some work.

Before I left I developed a project plan for one project like that.
Na the project he want make I come be consultant for. I tell am say I dey available. Can you imagine the dude come dey talk say na the same salary e go pay me?

And he asked me to come in as a consultant oh.
[Same salary?? Lol
How long is the project going to last first of all?
Re: Evina n Friends. by Evina(f): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
[Same salary?? Lol
How long is the project going to last first of all?

He said same remuneration on a monthly basis. That means it is likely to be more than a month. But I don't have more than a month to spare.

I only have one month.
Re: Evina n Friends. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

He said same remuneration on a monthly basis. That means it is likely to be more than a month. But I don't have more than a month to spare.

I only have one month.
Well, so long something good will come out, we go arrange am grin

Did you try to discuss the salary with him??
Re: Evina n Friends. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
Like talking him into stepping it up.
Re: Evina n Friends. by Evina(f): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Well, so long something good will come out, we go arrange am grin

Did you try to discuss the salary with him??

I didn't want to be greedy. I only asked for additional 30 grand. And told him I expect 50% of the amount as commencement fee and the balance upon completion of scope of work.

Na way wey he go take draw me in and treat me as staff he dey find. If I don't set the parameters right now, I would have shot myself in the leg.

In other news, I seem to be at a loss for the words to be used as toast in my wedding IV. embarassed
Re: Evina n Friends. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

I didn't want to be greedy. I only asked for additional 30 grand. And told him I expect 50% of the amount as commencement fee and the balance upon completion of scope of work.

Na way wey he go take draw me in and treat me as staff he dey find. If I don't set the parameters right now, I would have shot myself in the leg.

In other news, I seem to be at a loss for the words to be used as toast in my wedding IV. embarassed
Additional 30 grand isn't much sef. What was his reply to the 30 grand request and upfront?? E b like say dey still like you for that coy well a grin

You can't grab the words to use for your toast? Lol! No wonder you just jejely ignored the wooing thread tongue
Re: Evina n Friends. by Evina(f): 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Additional 30 grand isn't much sef. What was his reply to the 30 grand request and upfront?? E b like say dey still like you for that coy well a grin

You can't grab the words to use for your toast? Lol! No wonder you just jejely ignored the wooing thread tongue

Lol. He is yet to respond.
Thank God for a better opportunity He even provided.

As per wooing challenge, how that matter come be? cheesy
Re: Evina n Friends. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

Lol. He is yet to respond.
Thank God for a better opportunity He even provided.

As per wooing challenge, how that matter come be? cheesy
Maybe he wants to weigh some things before he responds. But how do you intend to go about the duration since you have only one month to spare?

The wooing challenge was fun o grin I enjoyed myself like kilode cheesy
I had two awesome ladies fight for me cheesygrin
Re: Evina n Friends. by Evina(f): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Maybe he wants to weigh some things before he responds. But how do you intend to go about the duration since you have only one month to spare?

The wooing challenge was fun o grin I enjoyed myself like kilode cheesy
I had two awesome ladies fight for me cheesygrin

Nothing to weigh. He hasn't seen the message. Besides, I just spoke to a former colleague and I indeed shot myself in the leg. Chai!

One other lady who came to consult on less technical matters received a cheque of one milla. I used sentiment in negotiating. The fee I will be paid is not a consultant's fee. cry
Re: Evina n Friends. by Evina(f): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Anyways, make I go prepare my banana n pineapple smoothie, then watch keeping up with the kardashians to ease myself of the terrible pains I am feeling right now. cry
Re: Evina n Friends. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

Nothing to weigh. He hasn't seen the message. Besides, I just spoke to a former colleague and I indeed shot myself in the leg. Chai!

One other lady who came to consult on less technical matters received a cheque of one milla. I used sentiment in negotiating. The fee I will be paid is not a consultant's fee. cry
Choi!! cry

And you've already agreed for less sad This kind thing can pain een
Re: Evina n Friends. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:
Anyways, make I go prepare my banana n pineapple smoothie, then watch keeping up with the kardashians to ease myself of the terrible pains I am feeling right now. cry
Lol. Don't allow it get to you too much jare. You sure nothing can be done about it?? smiley
Re: Evina n Friends. by Evina(f): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Choi!! cry

And you've already agreed for less sad This kind thing can pain een

I dey tell you. cheesy
Anyways, I thank God. At least it is just an extra income. The pay ain't bad it's just, I sold myself short. One experience learnt. smiley

Have you sorted your job ish out yet? Wwtin dey happen for your side now?
Re: Evina n Friends. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

I dey tell you. cheesy
Anyways, I thank God. At least it is just an extra income. The pay ain't bad it's just, I sold myself short. One experience learnt. smiley

Have you sorted your job ish out yet? Wwtin dey happen for your side now?
Omo na d matter me still dey o.....Nothing's up yet sad

E be like say na street kon sure pass sef grin
Re: Evina n Friends. by Evina(f): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Omo na d matter me still dey o.....Nothing's up yet sad

E be like say na street kon sure pass sef grin

Hahahaha. But what's going on? Have you been getting invites? No be Lag you dey? I thought they said there are more opportunities there?

You no dey even visit jobs section, na romance be your headquarters abi na love-vendor work you dey do? lipsrsealed
Re: Evina n Friends. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

Hahahaha. But what's going on? Have you been getting invites? No be Lag you dey? I thought they said there are more opportunities there?

You no dey even visit jobs section, na romance be your headquarters abi na love-vendor work you dey do? lipsrsealed
Lol. I do visit that section. It was my most frequent at a time. Was just tired of applying at a time. Invites? Yes. A few.
Re: Evina n Friends. by funkyjms: 11:29am On Mar 27, 2015
*walks into thread*
*flips back few pages*
*flips back to the current page*
*wondering* undecided undecided
*it's like it's a thread of three* angry angry
*jejely walks out*
Re: Evina n Friends. by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 14, 2015
Hi Evina. Gud mrni.

When is the date again? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

* How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy / Whatsapp Group For Lesbians Only (no Age Restrictions)...guys Stay Off / ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.