Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Miss Hunduras Murdered By Jealous Boy Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Hunduras Murdered By Jealous Boy Friend (2519 Views)

Exòtic Photos Of Tonto Dikeh's Boy Friend Michael Awolaja- CEO Malivelihood. / Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! / Whitney Houston Murdered By Drug Dealers Over $1.5m Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Hunduras Murdered By Jealous Boy Friend by tanimola22: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Boyfriend Killed Miss Honduras And Her Sister
Sky NewsSky News – 5 hours ago
Share5Tweet
Print

Boyfriend Killed Miss Honduras And Her SisterView Photo
Boyfriend Killed Miss Honduras And Her Sister

The boyfriend of Miss Honduras' sister has confessed to killing the two women after their bodies were found buried along a remote river bank.
Beauty queen Maria Jose Alvarado, 19, and her sister Sofia, 23, went missing a week ago.
Police said Sofia's boyfriend, Plutarco Ruiz, became jealous when he saw her dancing with another man during his birthday party on 13 November.

National Police director General Ramon Sabillon said a heated argument broke out before Ruiz first shot Sofia and then Maria Jose as she tried to escape.

Their bodies were found buried beside a river in the mountainous region of Santa Barbara - just a few miles from the La Aguagua spa where they had been celebrating.

Miss Alvarado had been due to fly to London on Wednesday to take part in the Miss World pageant.
The sisters' mother, Teresa Munoz, told Televicentro that Ruiz called her the morning after her daughters disappeared, claiming the young women had left the party in a car with some other people.

A second man, Aris Maldonado, has also been arrested and police are searching for other suspects.
Honduras is statistically the most violent nation in the world.

A UN report released in April this year revealed the Central American nation, which has a population of eight million, has a murder rate of 90.4 people per 100,000.

He felt the strongest possible degree of jealousy he foolishly could not control. If I were the police, I would kill him slowly. First, I would insert a hot pin into the tip of his pe.nis, slowly. Then I would increase the temperature of the pin, then dip the pin inside his as.hole. I will do this for 2 hours tirelessly. The next will be his eyeballs. I would simply pluck them out..The animal does not even deserve to serve a jail term, he should be killed gradually and painfully. Bastard!
Re: Miss Hunduras Murdered By Jealous Boy Friend by noobsaibot2(m): 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
IT IS NOT EASY TO DATE A MODEL TILL SHE TURNS INTO A MISS SOMETHING...

COME ON! DUDE BE MATURED

MATURITY SAY "LOOK AND LEAVE"...

CHIKINAH!
Re: Miss Hunduras Murdered By Jealous Boy Friend by tanimola22: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
noobsaibot2:
IT IS NOT EASY TO DATE A MODEL TILL SHE TURNS INTO A MISS SOMETHING...

COME ON! DUDE BE MATURED

MATURITY SAY "LOOK AND LEAVE"...

CHIKINAH!

I really don't understand what you've conjured up there. I won't say it is senseless until you make it understandable.
Re: Miss Hunduras Murdered By Jealous Boy Friend by noobsaibot2(m): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
tanimola22:

I really don't understand what you've conjured up there. I won't say it is senseless until you make it understandable.

BRO[b] tanimola22[/b]... NA THE HUNDURATS LOVER I MEAN...

*** MODIFIED *****

ALL AM SAYING IS, IT IS NOT EASY FOR A GUY WHO HAS JEALOUS ISSUES TO DATE A MODEL...

I REMEMBERED DATING A MODEL...

MEN I GOT SCARED OF LOSING HER THAT I HAD TO TRACK EVERYTHING AROUND HER USING DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY AND GPS...

EVEN TO THE POINT THAT ONE DAY SHE SAW ME AT THE HOTEL WERE THEY ARE LODGING FOR ONE OF THEIR SHOWS...

WHAT SHE TOLD ME THAT DAY CHANGED ME FOR EVER...

"YOU WANTED TO KNOW IF I WAS CHEATING ON YOU?!"

THAT WAS SCARY...
Re: Miss Hunduras Murdered By Jealous Boy Friend by Nukilia: 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
tanimola22:

The devil is always amazed at the wickedness in the heart of man.
Re: Miss Hunduras Murdered By Jealous Boy Friend by tanimola22: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
noobsaibot2:

BRO[b] tanimola22[/b]... NA THE HUNDURATS LOVER I MEAN...

*** MODIFIED *****

ALL AM SAYING IS, IT IS NOT EASY FOR A GUY WHO HAS JEALOUS ISSUES TO DATE A MODEL...

I REMEMBERED DATING A MODEL...

MEN I GOT SCARED OF LOSING HER THAT I HAD TO TRACK EVERYTHING AROUND HER USING DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY AND GPS...

EVEN TO THE POINT THAT ONE DAY SHE SAW ME AT THE HOTEL WERE THEY ARE LODGING FOR ONE OF THEIR SHOWS...

WHAT SHE TOLD ME THAT DAY CHANGED ME FOR EVER...

"YOU WANTED TO KNOW IF I WAS CHEATING ON YOU?!"

THAT WAS SCARY...

Good you explained. Some important things are worth noting, though. That it's not easy to date a model does not in any way justify the killing. That is one. Two, I've realized that jealousy is in every human being. However, the ability to control it is very critical, this is what should be preached. Lastly, I believe the issue of jealously is more heightened if the guy himself is a loser (not referring to you), or appears so relative to the girl in question. I'm not saying guys who are achievers do not feel jealous, I'm only saying that they are more likely to better manage it than going ahead to kill a human being just because 'it's not easy to date a model'. I think we guys should learn how to watch our back but also control our jealousy. This is key.

Meanwhile, the topic is misleading, my bad. Actually, it was the beauty queen's sister's boyfriend that murdered both of them, just because he saw the girl friend chatting to another man. I never see this kind insecurity before. One fat looking guy that appears to be a loser. Obviously, he felt the girl in question, who even wasn't his wife, was the best he could get in his sorry fat life. Make them leave me and that guy, I for..!

1 Like

Re: Miss Hunduras Murdered By Jealous Boy Friend by tanimola22: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nukilia:

The devil is always amazed at the wickedness in the heart of man.

Even devil self will fear man's wickedness. Imagine killing a girl because you felt threatened that another guy wanted to take her; is she your wife, is she your property. That Honduras has the highest murder rate in the world, not sure I would visit there anytime soon. See how fat the fool is. He should be preferentially murdered.
Re: Miss Hunduras Murdered By Jealous Boy Friend by nitrogen(m): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
tanimola22:

He felt the strongest possible degree of jealousy he foolishly could not control. If I were the police, I would kill him slowly. First, I would insert a hot pin into the tip of his pe.nis, slowly. Then I would increase the temperature of the pin, then dip the pin inside his as.hole. I will do this for 2 hours tirelessly. The next will be his eyeballs. I would simply pluck them out..The animal does not even deserve to serve a jail term, he should be killed gradually and painfully. Bastard!

The above quoted is a crazy way of dieing.

Meanwhile, Mr Tanimola22, long time!
Re: Miss Hunduras Murdered By Jealous Boy Friend by tanimola22: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
nitrogen:

The above quoted is a crazy way of dieing.

Meanwhile, Mr Tanimola22, long time!

Hello Nitrogen,

How're you doing. I respond to posts, unfortunately my email linked to nairaland got locked, so I had to open a new one. In the process, I lost contact with you and many of my nairaland fans. Even some I promised to respond to their messages, I could not because I couldn't remember their email addresses. If only they could send new messages to me.

Meanwhile, you must be a big, rich boy now. cheesy
Re: Miss Hunduras Murdered By Jealous Boy Friend by noobsaibot2(m): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
tanimola22:

Good you explained. Some important things are worth noting, though. That it's not easy to date a model does not in any way justify the killing. That is one. Two, I've realized that jealousy is in every human being. However, the ability to control it is very critical, this is what should be preached. Lastly, I believe the issue of jealously is more heightened if the guy himself is a loser (not referring to you), or appears so relative to the girl in question. I'm not saying guys who are achievers do not feel jealous, I'm only saying that they are more likely to better manage it than going ahead to kill a human being just because 'it's not easy to date a model'. I think we guys should learn how to watch our back but also control our jealousy. This is key.

Meanwhile, the topic is misleading, my bad. Actually, it was the beauty queen's sister's boyfriend that murdered both of them, just because he saw the girl friend chatting to another man. I never see this kind insecurity before. One fat looking guy that appears to be a loser. Obviously, he felt the girl in question, who even wasn't his wife, was the best he could get in his sorry fat life. Make them leave me and that guy, I for..!

tanimola22 OK!

BUT SINCE THAT DAY... I JUST LOVE MY MODEL WOMAN... EVEN IF I...

SH!!!T i CAN'T SAY THAT...

i AM NOT LOSING HER FOR ANY OTHER MAN... i MUST ACHIEVE SO I GO MAKE SHAKARA TOO FOR THEM GUYZ...

BABE... MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN AKWA IBOM 20... YOU KNOW NA grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Hunduras Murdered By Jealous Boy Friend by tanimola22: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
noobsaibot2:

tanimola22 OK!

BUT SINCE THAT DAY... I JUST LOVE MY MODEL WOMAN... EVEN IF I...

SH!!!T i CAN'T SAY THAT...

i AM NOT LOSING HER FOR ANY OTHER MAN... i MUST ACHIEVE SO I GO MAKE SHAKARA TOO FOR THEM GUYZ...

BABE... MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN AKWA IBOM 20... YOU KNOW NA grin grin grin grin

I'm no relationship expert, but my advice for you is to trust her while you still watch her. And please try to have something good going for yourself. This is very, very important. This widens your choices too, in case her love for you goes south someday, which is a possibility.

Finally, we guys, myself inclusive, should learn to control that urge of jealousy. Abi we're expected to be the stronger vessel. We should show it in actions.
Re: Miss Hunduras Murdered By Jealous Boy Friend by nitrogen(m): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
tanimola22:

Meanwhile, you must be a big, rich boy now. cheesy

Haaaa! No sir, we are hoping to be like you someday.

Will send a mail to you now.
Re: Miss Hunduras Murdered By Jealous Boy Friend by tanimola22: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
nitrogen:

Haaaa! No sir, we are hoping to be like you someday.

Will send a mail to you now.

Ok, no problem.
Re: Miss Hunduras Murdered By Jealous Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
tanimola22:

The emboldened should not surprise you because it happens at all time. As a matter of fact, my very first story I heard was about the one involving a former Nigerian beauty queen was like this too, but the man pour acid on her face. This was decades ago. I think women should be careful of whom they date, honestly. The culprit in question is still a kid and very immature. A man who can't manage their emotion is a disaster waiting to happen.
Re: Miss Hunduras Murdered By Jealous Boy Friend by tanimola22: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
2sexi:

The emboldened should not surprise you because it happens at all time. As a matter of fact, my very first story I heard was about the one involving a former Nigerian beauty queen was like this too, but the man pour acid on her face. This was decades ago. I think women should be careful of whom they date, honestly. The culprit in question is still a kid and very immature. A man who can't manage their emotion is a disaster waiting to happen.

Okay, but how would genuinely unsuspecting ladies know this. How careful can they get.
Re: Miss Hunduras Murdered By Jealous Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
tanimola22:

Okay, but how would genuinely unsuspecting ladies know this. How careful can they get.
By their fruit, ye shall know them. I bet the dude must have been showing signs like being aggressive before now, but the lady, out of blinded love, ignored it.
Re: Miss Hunduras Murdered By Jealous Boy Friend by noobsaibot2(m): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
tanimola22:

I'm no relationship expert, but my advice for you is to trust her while you still watch her. And please try to have something good going for yourself. This is very, very important. This widens your choices too, in case her love for you goes south someday, which is a possibility.

Finally, we guys, myself inclusive, should learn to control that urge of jealousy. Abi we're expected to be the stronger vessel. We should show it in actions.

tanimola22 AS FOR ME ... ONE EYE THEY LOVE, THE OTHER ON MY GPS RADAR... grin grin grin

THE REAL TRUTH IS THAT MEN ARE WEAK AROUND WOMEN... IF NA LIE ASK SAMSON, OBJ, OSHOMOLE, UNCLE PRESIDO JONATHAN, DAVIDO... EVEN SOUND SULTAN... DID I FORGET 2FACE? INLUDE ADAM
grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Hunduras Murdered By Jealous Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
tanimola22:

Ok, no problem.
do you still use that Yahoo mail? I wanted to send you a message a few minutes ago after searching for it on google I mean the one that has this handle. If no, please which one can I use?
Re: Miss Hunduras Murdered By Jealous Boy Friend by tanimola22: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
2sexi:
do you still use that Yahoo mail? I wanted to send you a message a few minutes ago after searching for it on google I mean the one that has this handle. If no, please which one can I use?

Yes, it's functional, still use it.
Re: Miss Hunduras Murdered By Jealous Boy Friend by tanimola22: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
noobsaibot2:

tanimola22 AS FOR ME ... ONE EYE THEY LOVE, THE OTHER ON MY GPS RADAR... grin grin grin

THE REAL TRUTH IS THAT MEN ARE WEAK AROUND WOMEN... IF NA LIE ASK SAMSON, OBJ, OSHOMOLE, UNCLE PRESIDO JONATHAN, DAVIDO... EVEN SOUND SULTAN... DID I FORGET 2FACE? INLUDE ADAM
grin grin grin grin

You see why the individual, I mean the guy, has to have something good going for him. You just highlighted this point with the names you enumerated. In those days at Uni, I heard of girls that would kill to warm the beds of these guys. But I never for once heard that one of these guys killed a girl because she was so beautiful and every guy wanted her. Again, this points to importance of self development for a guy. When heartbreak happens, it can pain, I mean pain really well, but it's unlikely to enlarge the jealousy levels to the point of murdering a girl.

In general, no matter how much a guy watches over a girl, if she wants to leave for a better guy, she will leave. And there is always a better guy out there..But the happiness or confidence lies in the guy having the belief that there is also a better girl out there and he is good enough to win her love
Re: Miss Hunduras Murdered By Jealous Boy Friend by mesoade(m): 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
It's not advisable dating ,an actress,model and a dancer . . This 3 groups are my exceptions in dating.
Re: Miss Hunduras Murdered By Jealous Boy Friend by noobsaibot2(m): 10:00am On Nov 21, 2014
mesoade:
It's not advisable dating ,an actress,model and a dancer . . This 3 groups are my exceptions in dating.

I QUITED MY RELATIONSHIP TO THE MODEL THIS MORNING... cry cry cry cry SO SAD...

BUT A BROKEN HEART IS BETTER THAN A SHATTERED MARRIAGE...

I'LL BE BACK SOON...

IF FATE SAY WE MEET AGAIN... THEN WE MEET AGAIN...

OVER AND OUT!
Re: Miss Hunduras Murdered By Jealous Boy Friend by mesoade(m): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2014
noobsaibot2:

I QUITED MY RELATIONSHIP TO THE MODEL THIS MORNING... cry cry cry cry SO SAD...

BUT A BROKEN HEART IS BETTER THAN A SHATTERED MARRIAGE...

I'LL BE BACK SOON...

IF FATE SAY WE MEET AGAIN... THEN WE MEET AGAIN...

OVER AND OUT!
did you break up with her cos she is a model or for another reasons? . . Not all models are bad
Re: Miss Hunduras Murdered By Jealous Boy Friend by noobsaibot2(m): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
mesoade:
did you break up with her cos she is a model or for another reasons? . . Not all models are bad

no ooooohhh... I broke up with JEALOUSY.... grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

8 Body Spots Every Women Want To Be Touched / I Feel So Nervous As I'm About To Drop My Second Single Tomorow / Ladies Beware!! See How A Beautiful Young Lady Was Butchered By Some Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.