Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Plane Crash!!! Featuring Jonathan, Messi And Dangote :P - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Plane Crash!!! Featuring Jonathan, Messi And Dangote :P (1560 Views)

When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) / Breaking News Another Plane Crash! / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plane Crash!!! Featuring Jonathan, Messi And Dangote :P by Abiolainfo: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes on the plane. Meanwhile there were five people on it. The first person, Lionel Messi, said, "I'm the world's best footballer right now, I cant die now!"

So he took one of the parachutes and left. The second person, Aliko Dangote, said, "I'm the richest man in Africa, I can't die now, I'm needed in Africa!"

So he took the second parachute and left. The third was the Nigerian President and he said, "I'm the smartest President in the world, so I cant die now, my people still need me!"

So he took one and left.

Then it was left with the Pope and a little school girl. The Pope said to the little girl, "Take the last one, I'll sacrifice my life for you."

The little girl replied, "No need for that, There are two parachutes left."

The pope asked her, "How come?"

The little girl replied, "The Nigerian President took my school bag."

Thanks for Reading ~~

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash!!! Featuring Jonathan, Messi And Dangote :P by ikechukz(m): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2014
Hehehe
Re: Plane Crash!!! Featuring Jonathan, Messi And Dangote :P by Qoaki3k: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Plane Crash!!! Featuring Jonathan, Messi And Dangote :P by falconey(m): 11:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
LoolLoolLool
Re: Plane Crash!!! Featuring Jonathan, Messi And Dangote :P by Ali01: 12:50am On Nov 25, 2014
Hahahah lol funny

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Can You Still Call This Boy Your Son? / Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football / Forget About The Key To Success, Learn How To Break The Door.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.