Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Urgent Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy (2206 Views)

Urgent Vacancy / Urgent!!! Vacancy / Urgent Vacancy In Aba, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy by Speedaccess: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
LIBERIAN OFFICER (BSC/HND)
SALES GIRL (SSCE/ND)
MARKETER (SSCE/ND)
TAILOR
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
LOGISTIC OFFICER
BAKERS
MUSIC TEACHERS
CORPORATE DRIVER
CLEANER / HOUSEMAID
FURTHER MATHS TEACHER
OFFICE ASSISTANT/CLEANER
SALES REP
CAFE SUPERVISOR/OFFICE OFFICER
TECHNICAL DRAWING
TRAINEE MAKE-UP ARTIST
TRAINEE MAKE-UP ARTIST
REGISTERED AND AUXILIARY NURSE
TEACHERS / ASSISTANT TEACHERS
PRODUCTION OFFICER
SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR
ADMIN OFFICER
WAITER/ WAITRESS
SUPERVISOR

SEND YOUR CV TO speedaccessrecruitment@yahoo.com.
visit www.speedaccessng.com for more jobs

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy by geftee: 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Wen will gnld thugs come back to their senses may be wen one is burnt to ashes

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Vacancy by Brozok: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
they will all rot in hell except they desist from posting fake jobs in every job site they come across.
they are so annoying medpro, wellnesshomes,healthstream all using the same address. either its obanikoro, ikorodu, ikeja . oremeji street, isolo, the list is endless.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hello, sir/ma, I am Opeyemi, a graduate of physics with electronics from olabisi onabanjo university, ago -iwoye, Ogun state.
I am a young man of 26 years, very hardworking , competent and reliable. I need your assistance in Anyway to secure an employment in any firm or company where I can work and get paid To manage myself and further my career.

also, I have certificate of mastery and professional certificate in CCTV and car GPS tracking installation, importing and general operations,

advanced diploma in airline ticketing and reservation,

and inverter /solar installation, repair and maintenance.

I can work in any field listed above, or similar.
I have over 5 years working experience in different organisation.

I am flexible about relocation to new places.

my contacts details are 07033817669, 08111482811. or upjosbet@gmail.com

I will So much appreciate your replies and assistance in any form.

thanks and God bless.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Godmother(f): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
I think its when graduates who go for the interview arrange and beat them up seriously, that's when this trend will stop. Imagin, Medpro has been seding me invites for interview, sometimes 3 a week. What sane and genuine company does that?
Re: Urgent Vacancy by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Godmother:
I think its when graduates who go for the interview arrange and beat them up seriously, that's when this trend will stop. Imagin, Medpro has been seding me invites for interview, sometimes 3 a week. What sane and genuine company does that?
They are only sending you messages so that you can be their godmother. Please help their ministry move forward.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy by Godmother(f): 12:57am On Nov 21, 2014
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

They are only sending you messages so that you can be their godmother. Please help their ministry move forward.

Lol. Abeg they should look for another Godmother. This one is fully booked cheesy
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 21, 2014
Upjosventures:
Hello, sir/ma, I am Opeyemi, a graduate of physics with electronics from olabisi onabanjo university, ago -iwoye, Ogun state.
I am a young man of 26 years, very hardworking , competent and reliable. I need your assistance in Anyway to secure an employment in any firm or company where I can work and get paid To manage myself and further my career.

also, I have certificate of mastery and professional certificate in CCTV and car GPS tracking installation, importing and general operations,

advanced diploma in airline ticketing and reservation,

and inverter /solar installation, repair and maintenance.

I can work in any field listed above, or similar.
I have over 5 years working experience in different organisation.

I am flexible about relocation to new places.

my contacts details are 07033817669, 08111482811. or upjosbet@gmail.com

I will So much appreciate your replies and assistance in any form.

thanks and God bless.
instead of u to send ur cv to their email, u dey here dey open b book of lamentations
Re: Urgent Vacancy by cbrass(m): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Godmother:

Lol. Abeg they should look for another Godmother. This one is fully booked cheesy

By me tongue
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Godmother(f): 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
cbrass:

By me tongue

U know every now wink
Re: Urgent Vacancy by cbrass(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Godmother:

U know every now wink

I don't o cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nationwide Recruitment At Resource Intermediaries Limited / Graduate, OND And SSCE Recruitment In A Federal Establishment / Union Bank Nigeria Plc Recruitment 216 For Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.