Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ (69295 Views)

Forum Games For Christian Couples / **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << / Word Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
She would get involved ,trust me.

She's one lonely married nairalander that I know - Maybe you can just fill in the void angry

Yes I said it angry

My brother, be nice
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
TheCongo:

smart girl. You are asking people to get married online while you are staying out of the trouble of marriage by been a judge smiley very creative smiley

get married I never said that..
its all a game and thats why the thread is on the games forum smiley
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Deiok(m): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tashamania:

I actually thought you had Justeenaleo in mind embarassed
smileysmiley i just met her, and she came with her special baggage. cheesy so i am kinda afraid.
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tashamania:

get married I never said that..
its all a game and thats why the thread is on the games forum smiley

cool
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
She would get involved ,trust me.

She's one lonely married nairalander that I know - Maybe you can just fill in the void angry
Yes I said it angry

hahaha. That's harsh.
How you take know?

1 Like

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
thatgurlvixen:

Hiya mami, thread popped up in my followed topics and I decided to view..not pairing with anyone tho, thanks. I'll be cheering from the sidelinescheesy

Come on..whats with the seriousness? grin
Trust me, you aint more serious than I am if it comes to that smiley

But I'll still give you time to think this through smiley
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Deiok:

smileysmiley i just met her, and she came with her special baggage. cheesy so i am kinda afraid.

Special baggage? What special baggage? smiley

cc: Justeenaleo
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
nickz:
i'm sorry cry
its ggrin that's behind it angry
ggrin:
undecidedundecidedundecided
what's this one saying now

i'm sorry
its nickz that's behind it angry

I don tell una finish undecided undecided
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Deiok(m): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tashamania:

Special baggage? What special baggage? smiley

cc: Justeenaleo
The "i dont know hw to kip company".
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Truckpusher(m): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
TheCongo:

My brother, be nice
Would you prefer a nice guy that wouldn't tell you if he's aware that your wife is cheating on you or a no nonsense guy that would apprehend her on that very act and tell you straight on?

Answer me ,lemme know if you're a sissy or not before I can engage you further - I don't have time for puccy chasers and punny warriors. angryhttps://www.nairaland.com/1962184/single-guys-having-crush-married#27368677.....Visit this link and see reasons with me. tongue
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
Caseless
Msmariah
dre11.. how far nao?? smiley
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Truckpusher(m): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahaha. That's harsh.
How you take know?
https://www.nairaland.com/1962184/single-guys-having-crush-married#27368677

Na so I take know madam. tongue
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by nickz(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tashamania:

I don tell una finish undecided undecided
i'm sorry tasha cry

i pick badoolee tongue tongue

badoolee come and confirm lets get rolling

soo tasha do we get to do any Q and A at any point??
that stuff gives me creeps embarassed embarassed
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
nickz:
i'm sorry tasha cry

where are we rolling to sir
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Superstar007(m): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tashamania:

Call me dream catcher grin

fabulousdame, maam.. your attention is needed smiley

How do you know mister Truckpusher? ma'am lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by dre11(m): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tashamania:
Caseless
Msmariah
dre11.. how far nao?? smiley

Msmariah did opt out on the deal

So I guess I would find someone else
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
Deiok:

The "i dont know hw to kip company".

Oh dear, just show some interest. She'll come around

I'll talk to her smiley

cc@Justeenaleo, make this easy naa sad
its for fun, dont you know how to mingle with peeps online?
OK, just get acquainted with Deiok, I'll give you my secret formular
wink
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by nickz(m): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
badoolee:
where are we rolling to sir
read the thread title and page1 chubby angry
how have you been??
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
nickz:
i'm sorry tasha cry

Get acquainted with your partner and stay tuned, more info would be given soon smiley

Badoolee, goodevening..
hmmm you got yourself some cool dude tho cool
May we proceed? smiley
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
dre11:

Msmariah did opt out on the deal

So I guess I would find someone else

Awwh ..

OK, do that and let us know smiley
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by nickz(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tashamania:

Get acquainted with your partner and stay tuned, more info would be given soon smiley

Badoolee, goodevening..
May we proceed? smiley
acquainted cry...... like talk/chat with her?? shocked shocked
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
Superstar007:

Is that the essence of the game? undecided

Really? Do I owe you an answer to that? undecided
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
nickz:
read the thread title and page1 chubby angry
how have you been??
so shuu ah tell awa dear madam,dat ion knw dix partner of mine
Tashamania:

Badoolee, goodevening..
May we proceed? smiley
yeaa mam,av a gud evenin too,
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
nickz:
acquainted cry...... like talk/chat with her?? shocked shocked

Oh God, nickz grin grin

You can do that via PM or anyother means, I dont know.. smiley
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
badoolee:
so shuu ah tell awa dear madam,dat ion knw dix partner of mine
yeaa mam,av a gud evenin too,
Awww, that was easy..
Thank you

cc luxanne.. nickz and badoolee

nickz angry no backing out now tongue
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Superstar007(m): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tashamania:

Is that the essence of the game? undecided

Really? Do I owe you an answer to that? undecided

No vex na. I just wan confam something.
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tashamania:

Awww, that was easy..
Thank you

d real partner iz grinn,am just representing her ,as soon as she iz back from france,ama bk awt
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
Superstar007:

No vex na. I just wan confam something.

Sorry, your confirmation process don fail.. smiley

Back to the game, now angry

Who's your partner? kiss
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
badoolee:
d real partner iz grinn,am just representing her ,as soon as she iz back from france,ama bk awt

uhhmm okay So, uhmm.. whose name do we update, ggrin or badoolee? smiley
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by nickz(m): 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tashamania:

Awww, that was easy..
Thank you

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Truckpusher(m): 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Superstar007:

How does that concern Superolodo007? undecided

1 Like

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by nickz(m): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
badoolee:
sad sadnot you too cry
everywhere gren...greeen....greeen sad cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Brain Teaser / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now? / Will You Marry The Person Above You?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.