Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Betting: How To Win Your Bets +18 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betting: How To Win Your Bets +18 (1522 Views)

Youths Visit "Mad Men" & "Imbeciles" To Win Big In Sport Bets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betting: How To Win Your Bets +18 by viki84(m): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
Betting as we know has various strategies for winning and making real money and that is the main strategy i'm about to expose because it has helped me alot. I'm a student of federal polytechnic Nekede and my means of sustainance lies on betting. Simply put, i bet for a living.. Lol.
Let's go straight to the point. To win in any bet shop or online, you must
1.Study the Leagues your staking for; leagues like india super league are used to playing Under 3.5 goals, including pakistan and syria.
2.Leagues associated with draws include Russia,Turkish super league, belgium 1st division, and also england championship,conference
3.If you're not used to watching football matches, rely a bit on prediction websites
4.Draw No Bets can be used to refund you back your money when draw occurs
5.Another great way of winning is by selecting two or three matches per day and accumulate them for a week, there's a 70% probability that you'll win.
I hope this tips will boost your staking power
Re: Betting: How To Win Your Bets +18 by gentlezypher: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
@op please i want a betting site whre i can deposit online with my atm and transfer direct to my acct without having anytin to do with agentr.... I hav merrybet bt i cant fund it with my mastercard so any idea?
Re: Betting: How To Win Your Bets +18 by viki84(m): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Have you tried bet365.com? I think it's possible with the site
Re: Betting: How To Win Your Bets +18 by plainmirror(m): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
Many folks claiming to be guru in betting. Show us/me a screenshot of your betting slip for last three stakes. Until I'm convinced, the remains a scripted SCAM.
Re: Betting: How To Win Your Bets +18 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
gentlezypher:
@op please i want a betting site whre i can deposit online with my atm and transfer direct to my acct without having anytin to do with agentr.... I hav merrybet bt i cant fund it with my mastercard so any idea?
i use winasbet dot com
Re: Betting: How To Win Your Bets +18 by gentlezypher: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
how do you deposite and withdraw
Re: Betting: How To Win Your Bets +18 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
gentlezypher:
Re: Betting: How To Win Your Bets +18 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
gentlezypher:
u asked for a betting website that you can make deposit using your atm card and i post one here, you then ask me how i deposit and withdraw? This your question sef.......
Re: Betting: How To Win Your Bets +18 by gentlezypher: 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
my man calm down, i dy into the biz too, just that my mastercard cant fund my account
Re: Betting: How To Win Your Bets +18 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
gentlezypher:
my man calm down, i dy into the biz too, just that my mastercard cant fund my account
which bank?

1 Like

Re: Betting: How To Win Your Bets +18 by gentlezypher: 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
youngdude1:
which bank?
Gtb They say i have to get my internet banking login details then register my card with the card security blah blah blah
Re: Betting: How To Win Your Bets +18 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
gentlezypher:
Gtb They say i have to get my internet banking login details then register my card with the card security blah blah blah
I cant remember going through all that stress ooo, if you have fidelity, you can use it....hop your gtb is naira mastercard?
Re: Betting: How To Win Your Bets +18 by gentlezypher: 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=youngdude1 p....hop your gtb is naira mastercard? [/quote]guy btw 9japredict and merrybet which is better and what is there min deposite any idea?
Re: Betting: How To Win Your Bets +18 by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 21, 2014
Pls lets not derail this thread....are u on whatsapp?
Re: Betting: How To Win Your Bets +18 by gentlezypher: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
youngdude1:
Pls lets not derail this thread....are u on whatsapp?

(1) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Is Watford’s Third Highest Earner With £30,000 Per Week Salary / Breaking Transfer News / Chelsea Make Move To Sign Alex Oxlade-chamberlain. Guess How Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.