Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

HOT! Checkout Eva Alordiah's Badgirl Hairstyle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HOT! Checkout Eva Alordiah's Badgirl Hairstyle (2776 Views)

Rapper, Eva Alordiah Bares Abs For Tomboy Inspired Photo Shoot / Checkout Eva Alordiah's New Look / Hot: Checkout Afrocandy New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOT! Checkout Eva Alordiah's Badgirl Hairstyle by oluferry(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nigerian rapper today shared this weird picture, as i would call it.
the question is that ladies, would you rock this hairstyle?
and guys would you allow your girlfriends/wives have this on their heads?

Get more exiting celebrity gist on http://oluferry..com
FOLLOW ON TWITTER http://twitter.com/oluferry_blog
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK http://facebook.com/oluferry

Re: HOT! Checkout Eva Alordiah's Badgirl Hairstyle by Evina(f): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
What is this? look at the bump on the side of the head and the braids look like a big horn with tentacles angry

It is creative but not cool lipsrsealed
Re: HOT! Checkout Eva Alordiah's Badgirl Hairstyle by DangoteSon: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
me dnt like it..i wiil let it pass sad
Re: HOT! Checkout Eva Alordiah's Badgirl Hairstyle by ChubbyT(f): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
4 her mynd nw,she b badoo.
Re: HOT! Checkout Eva Alordiah's Badgirl Hairstyle by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
who is she?am asking because I live in france and have not heard of that name here in paris...She looks like someone that was given birth to at sudan and grew up in liberia and now moved to namibia...
Re: HOT! Checkout Eva Alordiah's Badgirl Hairstyle by Profcamsey(m): 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
wakacome:
who is she?am asking because I live in france and have not heard of that name here in paris...She looks like someone that was given birth to at sudan and grew up in liberia and now moved to namibia...
my old neighbor for chibok. I now heard that you have moved to sambisa
Re: HOT! Checkout Eva Alordiah's Badgirl Hairstyle by Mrfils(m): 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
I like this girl
with any hairstyle ofcourse grin grin

If she likes let her barb it all off sef
I'm not changing my mind
I like Eva Alordiah

2 Likes

Re: HOT! Checkout Eva Alordiah's Badgirl Hairstyle by icebebe(f): 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
I jus love her makeups
Re: HOT! Checkout Eva Alordiah's Badgirl Hairstyle by mesoade(m): 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
If you ask me, the hairstyle is cool on her . .
. . But we don't know her here in mexico
Re: HOT! Checkout Eva Alordiah's Badgirl Hairstyle by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 21, 2014
She be like something wey dem use clean ground.
Re: HOT! Checkout Eva Alordiah's Badgirl Hairstyle by marieolae(f): 12:25am On Nov 21, 2014
Dis bbe fire!
Re: HOT! Checkout Eva Alordiah's Badgirl Hairstyle by axortedbabe(f): 1:32am On Nov 21, 2014
She cum resemble agbani darego..
Re: HOT! Checkout Eva Alordiah's Badgirl Hairstyle by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 21, 2014
wakacome:
O boy u wicked oo
Haha tho I live in Hong Kong these countries Sudan, Liberia nd Namibia is really bad
Perfect example of from fry pan to fire then to the stomach
Re: HOT! Checkout Eva Alordiah's Badgirl Hairstyle by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 21, 2014
WTH is this? She looks like a tentacle got stuck to her skull. Not one byte classy.

2 Likes

Re: HOT! Checkout Eva Alordiah's Badgirl Hairstyle by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 21, 2014
cute! kiss
Re: HOT! Checkout Eva Alordiah's Badgirl Hairstyle by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 21, 2014
no offeinsse, but this chic looks like some of those girls that we use as housegirls over here in iceland. i think they brought them from somalia, or was it burundi?
Re: HOT! Checkout Eva Alordiah's Badgirl Hairstyle by Mprex(f): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2014
I wont be caught dead! angry
Re: HOT! Checkout Eva Alordiah's Badgirl Hairstyle by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2014
Two things i love about her, Her music and her Daring style.

(1) (Reply)

Chris Attoh, Rukky Sanda, Peter Okoye Decorate Their Homes For Christmas / Worst 15 Rapper In Nigeria.. / Amazing Photos: Aliko Dangote Shows The Insides Of His Luxurious Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.