Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,702 members, 7,955,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) (7206 Views)

unHOLY MATRIMONY / Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) / The Complete Assassin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) by stuff46(m): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
OMA4U:
Stuff46, kingphemy, LouisVanGaal, Bunsky, Esixlove, marioking, Vikkyk10, you guys can vote me on this link. Another update will be coming on Monday. I only want to take my time to write the next update very well.

www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/31#1804027.1015

When voting starts, please endeavor to vote for me.

Thank and God bless you.
vote you for writer of the month? Or what
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) by OMA4U(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
stuff46:

vote you for writer of the month? Or what

Yes. Thanks
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) by Kassia(f): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2014
Loving this story.

Patiently waiting for another mind blowing update
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) by Joyous888(f): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
Each tym i enta NL i alway see scroll pass ds story tinkng it won't mk sense untill today whn i decided to glance thro d story n i find it quit interestng. U did a very gud job here. Kudos...eagerly waitng fr d next update. Carry go nthng do u....
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) by demsid(m): 12:51am On Dec 05, 2014
OMA4U .u dey try o. with the way u were illustrating every event with good English n vocabs like say u b shoyinka. thumbs up for u. where u learn d usage of all these English from self. u must b a graduate in English or any other literature course.
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
Oma4u,please update na
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jennimma:
Oma4u,please update na
Jenny. I have made you the P.R.O for Story Readers Association of Nairaland. Lol
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
laykorn:

Jenny. I have made you the P.R.O for Story Readers Association of Nairaland. Lol
Ayamlaykorn
update your story first then i'd consider your title.
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jennimma:

update your story first then i'd consider your title.
In Phyno's voice.
"I dey for ghost mode. Dem nodey see me!" cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) by OMA4U(m): 12:16am On Dec 18, 2014
Jennimma:
Oma4u,please update na
Thanks Jennimma. I'm very far from my laptop now. I will type and update soon. God bless ya!

1 Like

Re: Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 18, 2014
OMA4U:
Thanks Jennimma. I'm very far from my laptop now. I will type and update soon. God bless ya!
Amen cheesy
Jennimma. Ayyaf update my own ooooo.
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) by thinezy(f): 8:28am On Dec 21, 2014
wow wow wow
I just can't help but wonder how some people can be this talented
this is my first time of reading any of your works (thanks to the celebrity interview) and I must say its terrific..
you shall indeed go places with this

1 Like

Re: Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) by opalk(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
ride on boss
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) by stuff46(m): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dyoungstar:
It's my honour to reckon with every writer and reader here

What has been happening to the writers in this forum is no longer acceptable in this age and time.

One does not wash his hands clean only to crack nuts for the chicken.

A dog cannot after eating shit and the sheep's teeth get stained.

He that goes about setting the world ablaze, will always come for more matches.

It is so sad that Seun and his league of extra ordinary MODs whom 90% of them are sadist especially to literature section and writers does not have any reasonable solution to proffer to our plight in the group. This kept me wondering if Seun actually created this site himself or he hired someone who does not know the nitty gritty of programming to design this site, much to my chagrin this site was design using joomla or a template design that cannot allow for further modification, hence Seun should have known that he can create a code in the literature section that'll disable copying of text in the group.

To make matters worse, Seun came up with a disclaimer that our posts are solely our responsibility to carter for. Whoever gave him that advise is wicked Because that statement has placed him in the shoes of sadist also.

I know that after reading this post either Seun or his worshippers called MODs will trash it and ban me for 1 year, this is not the first time of them doing it, so am prepared for the worst, all the same, our voices must be heard.

My fellow literature lovers, I implore you all to stop writing on NL for now until the management has digged out a lasting solution, then if you have a story running on NL be it literature, sexuality, diaries or any section; Because our adversary the plagiarist are looming around looking for stories to steal, and they are not willing to stop anytime soon.

So many people's works have been stolen by literature thieves from different countries.

I remember a Ghanaian stealing AudreyTims Unfulfilled Promises etc.

Therefore I suggest that everyone pauses his/her stories until there are tangible reasons to continue, moreover, we are not paid like the MODs to write, yet we are the ones suffering.

In a nut shell, let's abandon all stories till further notice even if it takes 2 years; meanwhile as a writer be writing and storing them in your books or system, you can even make money by publishing them into an ebook (contact me if you need assistance on the ebook thing, I'll definitely help). Lastly, pull down half of your story from NL and let's see how they'll steal them.

Thanks for your candid response.

Signed:
#LET'S FIGHT PLAGIARISM GROUP ON WHATSAPP

#SayNoToPlagiarism.

MODs am waiting for your ban.

Note: Seun and his MODs can't do anything more than what they are doing but they can help disable copy and paste and stop banning people for saying their minds.

1 Like

Re: Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) by Feyikemi12(f): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2015
you are highly talented, this is the first time I'll be reading one of your works and believe me I've never seen something as good as this ........ride on bro.....waiting patiently for the next update
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
I hope one day plagiarism will stop and writers won't be afraid to put down their minds anymore!

It has been long OMA4U

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power Overload: Gods Of Our Fathers / The Wall And The Bridge(verses In Contradiction) . / Chinua Achebe & Wole Soyinka, Who Is D Better Writer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.