Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Please Share Challenges You Face In Your Place Of Work - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Share Challenges You Face In Your Place Of Work (593 Views)

Does This Happen In Your Place Of Work Too? / Best Ways To Handle Toxic And Irritating People In Your Place Of Work / Career Mistakes You Should Avoid In Your Place Of Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Share Challenges You Face In Your Place Of Work by gift1234: 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
Am finding things really difficult in my place of work. Its a medium size organisation with a lot to learn but no body is willing to show me anything, most of them feel am coming to take their job. My boss sees a lot of prospect in me and wants me to grow. Its really heart breaking and there are times I felt like quitting. I feel so bad right now and really wonder why people feel so insecure, Please share your experiences and possibly success stories, how can i excel in this kind of environment?
Re: Please Share Challenges You Face In Your Place Of Work by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
Colleagues backbiting.
Senior staffs treating u like a kid!
Being bossed around.
Lazy peeps and many more
Re: Please Share Challenges You Face In Your Place Of Work by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
gift1234:
Am finding things really difficult in my place of work. Its a medium size organisation with a lot to learn but no body is willing to show me anything, most of them feel am coming to take their job. My boss sees a lot of prospect in me and wants me to grow. Its really heart breaking and there are times I felt like quitting. I feel so bad right now and really wonder why people feel so insecure, Please share your experiences and possibly success stories, how can i excel in this kind of environment?

You can excel.
Keep your head high. Make sure u have a passion for the job.
Take every challenge in a positive stride, learn from your mistakes and move on.

Be friendly and courteous.
Be ready to learn.
Don't give in to gossips.
and don't be rude.

Hope this helps.
Re: Please Share Challenges You Face In Your Place Of Work by gift1234: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
Colleagues backbiting.
Senior staffs treating u like a kid!
Being bossed around.
Lazy peeps and many more
yea they are so lazy and when you want to work, they"ll be like "so you want management to say you are working and we are not working right?" just get sick of all this. I wonder why they treat young graduates this way.

(1) (Reply)

VALEO INNOVATION CHALLENGE 2015 - WHERE ARE THE STUDENT ENGINEER'S? / Casual(contract) Staff In Rivers State Civil Service / Can You Be A Health Show Host

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.