Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Please I Need Help With Youtube Download - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Help With Youtube Download (609 Views)

How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube / How To Make Money With Youtube / Make Money On Fiverr With Youtube Views Bot,download Tools & Video For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help With Youtube Download by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hello my people, please I need help on how to download videos from youtube.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Please I Need Help With Youtube Download by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
bonstar:
Hello my people, please I need help on how to download videos from youtube.
Thanks in anticipation
goto ucbrowser
on the search menu, type TUBEMATE
Click download
Goodluck....sorry GMB
Re: Please I Need Help With Youtube Download by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
@afo, please am using a blackberry and I don't have uc browser on my fone
Re: Please I Need Help With Youtube Download by codedflowz(m): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Just add ss to the link

For example let's say this is the YouTube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUghV16l9d8

Add ss to the link before youtube in the link...Like this

http://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=hUghV16l9d8
and click download...That's all

You can download in any format you like

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help With Youtube Download by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
@ coded
Thanks very much but I guess I would have to do that on my laptop cos it's not downloading on my fone still, I use BlackBerry Q5
Re: Please I Need Help With Youtube Download by codedflowz(m): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
bonstar:
@ coded
Thanks very much but I guess I would have to do that on my laptop cos it's not downloading on my fone still, I use BlackBerry Q5
It's working on android and java phones...should work on a Bb too.

What browser are you using?
Re: Please I Need Help With Youtube Download by bedfordng(m): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
bonstar:
@ coded
make use of yout normal bb browser and scroll to the right side, you will see different format of file to download likt mp4, flv, 3gp etc.or better still, make use of operamini
Re: Please I Need Help With Youtube Download by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
Thanks guys,its worked

(1) (Reply)

China Surpasses US To Become World’s Largest Economy / 6~20 Inch Cutter Suction Dredger For Sale / Crowdsource jobs for your company or business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.