Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

The New Akwa-ibom Stadium - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The New Akwa-ibom Stadium (599 Views)

Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) / Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo / New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Akwa-ibom Stadium by jazz04(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
Is it just me seeing this? All stadiums in nigeria, apart from the state of the pitch, white boundary lines drawn to define the pitch are always almost invisible when watching matches on TV... Don't they all see it?? Even the new akwa ibom stadium is strangely no exception! And the fact is, those lines really add beauty to the game!
I hope someone at the top sees this.

PS: Teslim Balogun and the stadium in Kano used in 2009 U17 worldcup are an exception.
Re: The New Akwa-ibom Stadium by holatin(m): 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: The New Akwa-ibom Stadium by jazz04(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
holatin:
mad man. U wan b 1st to post for front page abi. Lol
Re: The New Akwa-ibom Stadium by 12large1: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
I agree tha was the first time I have seen the stadium interior the grass don't even look that green and we cant even see the white lines, when you watch epl and see how the stadiums looks inside then you watch ak stadium u go no the difference

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea’s Business-like Football Excites Me, Says Uduok / Sport:-champions League Possible Draws / Mancini Hints At Ambitious Toure Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.