Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services- Enter Here - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services- Enter Here (8964 Views)

For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services / For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services / Call Us For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services- Enter Here by geniusmedia: 9:54am On May 07, 2015
Your event coverage...our concern!

Re: For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services- Enter Here by Techwriter: 6:28am On May 10, 2015
geniusmedia:
Send me a quote for your photo and video coverage services. Send to eloquentt@gmail.com
Re: For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services- Enter Here by geniusmedia: 8:19am On May 10, 2015
Techwriter:

Send me a quote for your photo and video coverage services. Send to eloquentt@gmail.com
We have sent you our price quotation as requested. Thanks
Re: For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services- Enter Here by payne4real(m): 11:27am On May 10, 2015
geniusmedia:
Send me quote for your photo and video coverage packages
Payne4real@hotmail.com
Re: For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services- Enter Here by geniusmedia: 11:55am On May 10, 2015
payne4real:

Send me quote for your photo and video coverage packages
Payne4real@hotmail.com
We have sent you our price quotation as requsted.

Thanks.
Re: For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services- Enter Here by windowxp5(m): 11:10pm On May 12, 2015
Kindly send your quotation and packages for photo and video coverage for a two days wedding event, traditional and white.

Send to Ageasuquo@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services- Enter Here by geniusmedia: 9:28am On May 13, 2015
windowxp5:
Kindly send your quotation and packages for photo and video coverage for a two days wedding event, traditional and white.

Send to Ageasuquo@gmail.com

Thanks
We have sent you an email as regard your request. Thanks
Re: For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services- Enter Here by geniusmedia: 9:31am On May 13, 2015
TO OUR CLIENTS:

Please always endeavour to use the Nairaland "Quote" button when making enquiries from us in order to get your mentions and reply your questions faster. Thanks for your understanding.

Genius Media Production.
Re: For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services- Enter Here by geniusmedia: 4:27pm On May 14, 2015
We are aimed at giving you nothing but the best
Re: For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services- Enter Here by opmoore(m): 6:49pm On May 14, 2015
geniusmedia:
We are aimed at giving you nothing but the best

Kindly send me a Quote of ur Photography for a Wedding @ Ibadan...Kaygeeops@gmail.com
Re: For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services- Enter Here by geniusmedia: 8:27pm On May 14, 2015
opmoore:

Kindly send me a Quote of ur Photography for a Wedding @ Ibadan...Kaygeeops@gmail.com
We have sent you an email as requested. Thanks
Re: For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services- Enter Here by geniusmedia: 8:47am On May 27, 2015
Giving you nothing but the best!
Re: For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services- Enter Here by geniusmedia: 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
CALL NOW! The best awaits you.
Re: For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services- Enter Here by geniusmedia: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
When it comes video coverage and photography, let's mind our business.
Re: For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services- Enter Here by iphy42: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
geniusmedia:
When it comes video coverage and photography, let's mind our business.

kindly send me your quotation for a white wedding/reception. Also send a quotation for a family photo shoot ( a family of 6). iphy42@gmail.com
Re: For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services- Enter Here by geniusmedia: 12:58am On Jun 17, 2015
iphy42:

kindly send me your quotation for a white wedding/reception. Also send a quotation for a family photo shoot ( a family of 6). iphy42@gmail.com
We have sent you an email as requested. Thanks
Re: For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services- Enter Here by geniusmedia: 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
We don't speak, our jobs speak for us...try us today
Re: For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services- Enter Here by geniusmedia: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
Your event.....our business!
Re: For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services- Enter Here by geniusmedia: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Get your event covered with our ingenious photograpahy and video coverage services....and you will SEE the difference.
Re: For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services- Enter Here by omofada1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Please, where is your office/studio located?
Re: For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services- Enter Here by geniusmedia: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
Our level of creativity differentiates us, your event coverage is our business.
Re: For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services- Enter Here by geniusmedia: 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
We aimed at giving you the best
Re: For Your Classy Video Coverage And Photography Services- Enter Here by geniusmedia: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
We deliver the best quality at the cheapest rate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Highlights Of 2016 / EKSU Students Gets Together / Hot Topics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.