Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

In Need Of A Webguru - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need Of A Webguru (853 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Webguru by divasXpose: 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
this project is gonna be funded solely by me...but web guru is highly needed for partnership as continous service is the key in this idea. Interested? Reach me for further discussion via...sanod2012@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of A Webguru by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
*yinmu*
Re: In Need Of A Webguru by FRInteractives: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hello I am Fit for that and I'm interested give me a call or reply this if you will accept I'm based in Port Harcourt.
And please give a description about the project too
Re: In Need Of A Webguru by divasXpose: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
FRInteractives:
Hello I am Fit for that and I'm interested give me a call or reply this if you will accept I'm based in Port Harcourt.
And please give a description about the project too
aiit..but lagosian is preferred, because we need to be seeing every weekend.
Re: In Need Of A Webguru by oskaaay(m): 3:03am On Nov 21, 2014
What about Abeokuta based web designer/developer . if fit in contact Foskaay Enterprises via 0 7 0 6 6 0 5 2 2 2 8
Re: In Need Of A Webguru by semasir: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
State your T&Cs

divasXpose:
this project is gonna be funded solely by me...but web guru is highly needed for partnership as continous service is the key in this idea. Interested? Reach me for further discussion via...sanod2012@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of A Webguru by divasXpose: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
semasir:
State your T&Cs

Lagos based.
past web designs
Re: In Need Of A Webguru by semasir: 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
Not in Lag for now though.....

divasXpose:

Lagos based.
past web designs
Re: In Need Of A Webguru by onyengbu: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
divasXpose:

Lagos based.
past web designs
I dont think he meant that kind of T&C. I think he is talking about T&C as it relates to the "partnership". What does the developer stand to gain and loose.
Re: In Need Of A Webguru by osile2012: 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
[size=15pt]How much is the salary grin grin[/size]
Re: In Need Of A Webguru by divasXpose: 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
onyengbu:
I dont think he meant that kind of T&C. I think he is talking about T&C as it relates to the "partnership". What does the developer stand to gain and loose.
yeah i agree with your view...if thats the case, he shall be a co-founder because i cant do it alone, so we plan and shape the idea together. Basically thats it...others will be discussed privately.
Re: In Need Of A Webguru by semasir: 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lagos based but not in Lagos for now.....see
www.newspunch.org; www.currentnewsnow.com; www.onenairasms.com; www.metropolitansms.com

divasXpose:

Lagos based.
past web designs

(1) (Reply)

Learn Programming Live On Nairaland - Php, Css, Html5, Javascript / I Need To Send Bulk Sms! Help Me Out! / Be Online Blogger And Earn Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.