Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Buyers Of Palm Oil In Kano (and The North, Generally) Needed. Great Prices - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buyers Of Palm Oil In Kano (and The North, Generally) Needed. Great Prices (1377 Views)

Brand New Soundproof/basic Mikano Generators At Great Prices / Brand New Air Conditioners At Great Prices, Panasonic, Lg, Samsung, Sharp Etc / International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buyers Of Palm Oil In Kano (and The North, Generally) Needed. Great Prices by coolscott(m): 2:55am On Nov 21, 2014
Hi all!
I am doing this for an igbo friend who is not that tech savvy. He has lots of palm oil he wants to sell to the north (rather than the east or south-south).

If anyone knows anyone into the business in the north, please get in contact with me (by sending a private message to me) so I will get you in touch with him.

He is going to take the trouble of moving the merchandise to the buyer's location and the idea is to supply at a price lower than other suppliers, so the buyer has a chance to make a little extra profit.

Let me say again that I am not the one doing this biz. I am only trying to help a friend get customers (if I can)x
h
Re: Buyers Of Palm Oil In Kano (and The North, Generally) Needed. Great Prices by jeremiahyatu(m): 10:41pm On May 11, 2020
Hi...let's talk.

(1) (Reply)

60,000 Metric Tonnes Of Ago / PMS For Sale In METRIC TONS / "Sell What People Want To Buy, Not What People Need To Buy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.