Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. (1809 Views)

The Woman Who Killed & Dumped Her 4-Year-Old Daughter Inside Well In Benue / Mechanic Stabs Friend To Death Over Ex-girlfriend / Photo: Woman Stabs Two-year-old Son To Death In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. by Truckpusher(m): 4:01am On Nov 21, 2014
Wickedness
Mother Beats 4-Year-Old Son To Death Over Meat
A mother has reportedly beaten her 4-year-old son to death over a piece of meat.
Published: 20.11.2014Isaac Dachen PrinteMail
How could a mother kill her own child because of meat?play
How could a mother kill her own child because of meat? (www.comalcaliente.com)
Money Palaver Policeman Crushes Wife's Legs; Kills Baby Over N2,000
Devil In Human Clothing Man Smiles After Beating 2-Year-Old Daughter To Death Because He Wanted To Make Her Gay
Parents From Hell Couple In Jail For Murdering 4-Year-Old In US
‘I Killed Him’: Rosdeep Adekoya Confesses To Punching Her 3-Year-Old Son To Death Because He Was Always Sick

A wicked mother in Ebonyi State, Esther Mmahi Ukpa, is currently crying her eyes out in regret after she allegedly beat her 4-year-old son, Samson, to death for taking a piece of meat given to her husband at an occasion, without her permission. The 40-year-old mother has been arrested by the state police command for the alleged murder.
The incident, according to reports, happened when the boy's father, Ogbonnaya Ukpa, attended a party and brought home some meat.
The mother told investigators that she put the meat in the fridge, but the following day, when she wanted to eat it she saw only leftover bones.
She asked her son if he ate the meat, and when he confessed, Esther proceeded to give hi the beating of his life, one he did not survive. The father claimed that he was not home when his wife beat the child.
A spokesperson for the police said that the father of the child filed a complaint against his wife and she was promptly arrested and charged with a one-count charge of murder.
See what poverty can caused.
Re: A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. by GboyegaD(m): 4:06am On Nov 21, 2014
This isn't just poverty it is wickedness.
Re: A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 21, 2014
Clearly..why won't she jxt scold d boy and caution him..the woman is naturally wicked
Re: A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. by shikshark: 6:09am On Nov 21, 2014
he took the meat from the freezer and im sure he microwaved it.....then this is not poverty at all....its the height of hatred and hitlerizm.
the police shld do the needy abeg
+ how old is the boy anyway.
Re: A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
Over a piece of meat?
The boy is now in a better place
That house must have been hell for him in his four short years
Re: A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. by Truckpusher(m): 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
babyosisi:
Over a piece of meat?
The boy is now in a better place
That house must have been hell for him in his four short years
smh...That is not necessarily true.
You people love to over-amplify issues to whip up sentiments that might not necessarily help matters and how does that help anyone involved in this? undecided

You think she's happy wherever she is right now?

Or you think you love that child more than she does?

1 Like

Re: A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. by Truckpusher(m): 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
Poverty played a major role in this whole ugly incident.

Which reasonable parents in their right frame of mind would go for an occasion and return home with meat?

Though there are exceptional cases sha ,but no child deserve an early grave over food even from the hands of a mother cry

She never knew it would end up this bad and this is one reason why physically hitting children repeatedly is not a good idea at all and if you must do get a cane and let it be in an orderly manner.

I pray some people should just learn from this.
Re: A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
Poverty played a major role in this whole ugly incident.

Which reasonable parents in their right frame of mind would go for an occasion and return home with meat?

Though there are exceptional cases sha ,but no child deserve an early grave over food even from the hands of a mother cry

She never knew it would end up this bad and this is one reason why physically hitting children repeatedly is not a good idea at all and if you must do get a cane and let it be in an orderly manner.

I pray some people should just learn from this.

I'm gonna scatter your thread sad
Re: A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. by Truckpusher(m): 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
Tashamania:

I'm gonna scatter your thread sad
You're drunk go home please woman grin
Re: A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
Truckpusher:

I cant sleep sad
Re: A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. by Truckpusher(m): 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Tashamania:

I cant sleep sad
Disabuse your mind of everything that transpired tonight on that Mr Nairalander and go to bed or better still you can use the night watch to keep me company here or simply read your books after all tomorrow is sunday, after morning mass you can sleep like Akpeno Mrs Jegede in that soap opera they called 'The Masquerade' tongue

Or the best way to go to bed instantly is to start a fight lemme spoil your mind then you can sleep peacefully hating me in your dreams grin
Re: A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
Disabuse your mind of everything that transpired tonight on that Mr Nairalander and go to bed or better still you can use the night watch to keep me company here or simply read your books after all tomorrow is sunday, after morning mass you can sleep like Akpeno Mrs Jegede in that soap opera they called 'The Masquerade' tongue

Or the best way to go to bed instantly is to start a fight lemme spoil your mind then you can sleep peacefully hating me in your dreams grin

Hehehe none of the above tongue

wassup na? No bashings tonight? I wanna laugh grin grin
Re: A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. by Truckpusher(m): 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
Do I look like a comedian to you? cheesy
Oya lets go to jb's bar and catch some fun jare kiss
Tashamania:

Hehehe none of the above tongue

wassup na? No bashings tonight? I wanna laugh grin grin
Re: A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
Do I look like a comedian to you? cheesy
Oya lets go to jb's bar and catch some fun jare kiss

Its late joor, you know I dont like late night-outs sad
Re: A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. by Truckpusher(m): 12:01am On Nov 23, 2014
Tashamania:

Its late joor, you know I dont like late night-outs sad
Says who?

I like leaving the house by 10 or 11 pm because the clubbing just started you know tongue

Welcome to the diary of a night crawler tongue
Re: A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
Says who?

I like leaving the house by 10 or 11 pm because the clubbing just started you know tongue

Welcome to the diary of a night crawler tongue

Night kini? undecided

I don leave you go sleep tongue
Re: A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
smh...That is not necessarily true.
You people love to over-amplify issues to whip up sentiments that might not necessarily help matters and how does that help anyone involved in this? undecided

You think she's happy wherever she is right now?

Or you think you love that child more than she does?

Are you crazy?
Re: A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. by Truckpusher(m): 3:24am On Nov 23, 2014
babyosisi:

Are you crazy?
Why don't you just respond in a civilize manner instead of asking me a ridiculous question.

4 Likes

Re: A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. by delishpot: 11:10am On Nov 23, 2014
Many women dont know how to love. The culture of beating kids like snake as a way of making sure they dont do something the parent percieve as bad again is uncalled for. Sadly that is how a lot of people were raised and that is the only way they know how to raise a child. So sorry for the poor child. Na there I dey beg my oen kids to chop meat and feel free to eat whatever they want yet they say no.
She is a greedy mother. If my child eats my food, I will be thankful and hapoy that they ate it.
RIP little man.
Re: A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:

here
Re: A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. by Truckpusher(m): 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
brito:

here
ok
Re: A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
seen?
Re: A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. by Truckpusher(m): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
brito:
seen?
yeah
Re: A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
yeah

That's my no, you can whatsapp me through that , I don't like commenting on Nairaland that much

(1) (Reply)

Why I Killed My Husband - Bride / Amnesty International: Victims Of SARS Torture/murder Confesses / Another Cult Member Killed Last Night At Ekiti State University - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.