Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Kpmg Likely Job Interview Questions Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kpmg Likely Job Interview Questions Needed (1095 Views)

All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook / 6 Mistakes You Will Likely Make Between Age 20-30 AS A Young Nigerian / Which Offer Should I Accept? Kpmg Or Pwc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kpmg Likely Job Interview Questions Needed by bilms(m): 4:15am On Nov 21, 2014
Hi people, a friend is having job interview with kpmg accounting firm and he needs your advice on likely questions

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Likely Job Interview Questions Needed by olmde(m): 6:26am On Nov 21, 2014
bilms:
Hi people, a friend is having job interview with kpmg accounting firm and he needs your advice on likely questions

Questions about your university project, what you wrote about and what you found out;

Have u ever been in a situation where you had to take initiative and got results (you must tell the story);

Questions on your course of study is it's one the interviewer knows a little about;

Have u ever be the president or leader in a group, what did you achieve and how did you...etc
Re: Kpmg Likely Job Interview Questions Needed by bilms(m): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2014
Thanks. But don't you think there is a patern of accounting question they would ask?
Re: Kpmg Likely Job Interview Questions Needed by olmde(m): 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
bilms:
Thanks. But don't you think there is a patern of accounting question they would ask?
If u didn't study accounting, they won't ask. I have been interviewed by them and I was only asked questions based on my course of study.
Re: Kpmg Likely Job Interview Questions Needed by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 22, 2014
You'll be asked behavioural question focusing on teamwork, leadership, creativity, meeting targets and deadlines, handling interpersonal misunderstanding, a puzzle and one or two accounting questions if you read accounting.
Gods grace
Re: Kpmg Likely Job Interview Questions Needed by bilms(m): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
He studied accounting and the invitation for interview is on accounting position

(1) (Reply)

Moving To America. In Need Of Career Advice. Please! / Vacancy At Jumia Nigeria As Sales Consultant / Your Society Can Influence Your Approach To Talent Utilization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.