Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,023 members, 7,953,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

Does Tinubu Look Sick? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Tinubu Look Sick? (3173 Views)

Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital / Admirers / US Evacuating Two Americans Sick With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Tinubu Look Sick? by MudRaker: 8:40am On Nov 21, 2014
Can't wait for him to kick the bucket
Re: Does Tinubu Look Sick? by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2014
babyosisi:

So it's true he is battling an illness that makes him frequent overseas
Why do they deny it in the papers ?
Is it a crime to be sick?
denying it in the papers isn't a new thing. After all,Patience Jonthan's illness was also denied in the papers too not until she told nigerians herself she died and resurrected.

Btw,why did you stop you kind gesture towards helping DJDOLA? Don't tell me its what that malicious fool said made you stop.
Re: Does Tinubu Look Sick? by bright8(m): 8:49am On Nov 21, 2014
Sickness and death are part of life.
Re: Does Tinubu Look Sick? by MudRaker: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2014
Tinubu is suffering from a serious hepatic disease related to alcohol and substance abuse.

He keeps jetting out to get another Kidney .

I remember the blatant lie that was released by his media aides on his first publicized medical journey where they hinged it on a knee surgery.

This man is only alive because he can afford to buy another kidney
Re: Does Tinubu Look Sick? by PapiWata: 10:42am On Nov 21, 2014
MudRaker:
Tinubu is suffering from a serious hepatic disease related to alcohol and substance abuse.

[size=14pt]He keeps jetting out to get another Kidney [/size].

I remember the blatant lie that was released by his media aides on his first publicized medical journey where they hinged it on a knee surgery.

This man is only alive because he can afford to buy another kidney

Ha ha ha he keeps jetting out to get another kidney.

Well hey, if a serious drinker can afford to regularly replace or overhaul his kidneys and livers, there is no need to give up drinking and snorting cocaine.
Re: Does Tinubu Look Sick? by MudRaker: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2014
PapiWata:

Ha ha ha he keeps jetting out to get another kidney.

Well hey, if a serious drinker can afford to regularly replace or overhaul his kidneys and livers, there is no need to give up drinking and snorting cocaine.

There is usually a waiting list and most kidneys come from organ donors

Tinubu is an irresponsible drunkard and d0pe feign who jumps the list or outrightly encourages the illicit organ trade because he needs to stay high all the time
Re: Does Tinubu Look Sick? by MudRaker: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
And which janjawiid mod moved this topic to health section?

If it were jonathan's health we were discusing this topic will even make frontpage

Useless nairaland
Re: Does Tinubu Look Sick? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
berem:
denying it in the papers isn't a new thing. After all,Patience Jonthan's illness was also denied in the papers too not until she told nigerians herself she died and resurrected.

Btw,why did you stop you kind gesture towards helping DJDOLA? Don't tell me its what that malicious fool said made you stop.

About DJdola, i never stopped. Nobody can make me stop.in fact I sent an email to tehns today.you just won't read me on the thread and I will keep it that way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which HMO Is The Best In Nigeria? / Don't Die Of These Diseases! See What You Need ! / Severe Reactions On My Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.