Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

I Pray To Live For Another 10 Years – Obasanjo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Pray To Live For Another 10 Years – Obasanjo (352 Views)

Headless Chicken Able To Live For 18 Months After Being Beheaded (pic) / Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry-hubby Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Pray To Live For Another 10 Years – Obasanjo by etunoman76(m): 5:59am On Nov 21, 2014
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo on Thursday prayed to outlive the Permanent Voters’ Card (PVC) issued to him by the Independent National Electoral Commission which has a 10 years life span.

Speaking while collecting the PVC at his Presidential Hilltop Estate in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Obasanjo said ” My prayer to God is for him to please let me outlast this card.”

“This means that if I outlast this card, I can be smiling. But then, it is only the grace of God. But I heard that some people were complaining that they have not collected their card. I do not complain because I know that I will eventually get my card. But people that genuinely complain will be attended to before the elections.”

He said the recent issuance of the PVC and the continuous voters’ registration exercise will portray the country in good light.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/i-pray-to-live-for-10-years-or-more-obasanjo/

Re: I Pray To Live For Another 10 Years – Obasanjo by shikshark: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2014
ok.....your wish is granted. ten yrs nothing more

(1) (Reply)

A Nation With No Shame. / How Exciting Is A Spouse Who Stopped Drinking? / Handshakes, Body Fluids And Ebola Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.