Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Share Your First Job Experience - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your First Job Experience (667 Views)

Got My First Job Through Nairaland Yesterday. / One Word That Denied Me My First Job Offer In An Interview / My First Job Experience By Nwaka (Surname Withheld) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your First Job Experience by CVWizards(m): 6:24am On Nov 21, 2014
What was your first job? How did you get your first job? What did you love (or hate) about it? What did you learn from the experience?

CV Wizards blog has launched a "Share Your First Job Experience Series". So if you would like to share your story with thousands of our readers, you can send it as an attachment to info@cvwizards.com.ng and we would be glad to publish it on our blog.

If you have any other information that you think would be of benefit to job seekers, you can forward it to the same address.

Note: Article must be in MS Word and not less than 500 words. We look forward to hearing from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your First Job Experience by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 21, 2014
What a shame.....peeps would have preferred a NL Thread. You can always lift your best articles from here.
Re: Share Your First Job Experience by CVWizards(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
taiwolusol:
What a shame.....peeps would have preferred a NL Thread. You can always lift your best articles from here.
Bros, I don't see any shame here.
Re: Share Your First Job Experience by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
CVWizards:
Bros, I don't see any shame here.

You are clearly misquoting me. I meant no harm. As a matter of fact, I'll like to share smiley. I was just saying I'd have prefer to do that here.
Re: Share Your First Job Experience by CVWizards(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
You can go ahead and share it here, but that's not what the thread is all about. The purpose of creating this thread is to inform us of what's happening on the CV Wizards blog.

(1) (Reply)

Your Connection Is Needed...help A Brother. / Blog Content Writers Needed In Portharcourt / Factory Workers (trainee) At Winsfood (nig) Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.