Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Blessing Okagbare's Husband Igho Otegher Denied Us Visa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okagbare's Husband Igho Otegher Denied Us Visa (869 Views)

Blessing Okagbare Meets Mike Tyson (Photos) / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Photos From Blessing Okagbare's Traditional Wedding Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blessing Okagbare's Husband Igho Otegher Denied Us Visa by Nigeriannews(m): 6:31am On Nov 21, 2014
[img][/img]Things are not really going really fast for Nigeria's fastest woman, Blessing Okagbare the Olympic Gold medalist, Blessing Okagbare is really bitter they her marriage is not moving at a really fast pace specially after the recent denial of her husband’s American US visa application.

the newly married couple had earlier planed to live together in the US for a year as she prepares for 2015’s Beijing IAAF World Championships.

Blessing Okagbare’s husband's Igho Otegher got denied of US visa after his wife provided all the necessary documents that could facilitate the approval.

In a recent chat with Vanguard , Mrs Otegheri lamented about the refusal by the Us embassy to grant her husband Us visa..

”I feel so bad that America Embassy would turn down the visa request by my husband to travel with me to Los Angeles.

“I have resumed training for the season and I have to go back to my (Los Angeles) base with my husband so that I can concentrate.
”I have sent copies of my documents, including my resident permit in Los Angeles to them so as to facilitate my husband’s traveling with me to the States, but they refused.
”Help me appeal to them to grant him visa because it won’t be easy for me to shuttle between Nigeria and the states every time.
Okagbare enthused: ”I have to concentrate on my training and the only way to do so is to have my husband with me in the states.”I have been so sad since my husband returned from Abuja with this bad news. They have to do something about it”

If you ask me sha i would tell you that the recent scare caused by the ebola outbreak in nigeria has not reallu helped maters as the rejection rate of Nigerian immigrants to countries like Canada has now reaches a record 97 rejection rate

Blessing okagbare's husband should have a chance though as the athlete has hired lawyers to plead against the decision

Source >> http://www.naijanolly.com/blessing-okagbare-s-husband-igho-otegher-denied-us-visa/
For More Naija News, Nolly wood Gossip and Latest gist Visit www. NaijaNolly.com

Re: Blessing Okagbare's Husband Igho Otegher Denied Us Visa by GboyegaD(m): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2014
He should repackage and then reapply.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Is Omawumi Pregnant With 2nd Child? / Photos : Gorgeous Funke Akindele At The Revelation Movie Premiere Today / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo In Shoki Dance Practice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.