Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

What Should We Do For The Coming Of New Year? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Should We Do For The Coming Of New Year? (575 Views)

Once Upon A Time Before The Coming Of Brazilian Hair / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine / Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should We Do For The Coming Of New Year? by acmemb: 7:03am On Nov 21, 2014
We all know that new year comes with the Christmas and there is a really long and beautiful holiday for us there. We have been waited for it so long as when it comes, we become a little confused about what we need do and what we want most. Normally, being together with family is very important and we can use this chance to have small talks and make further plans for us and for our family members.

Also, buy something new for our beloved families is definitely a nice idea, you can buy a new suit for your husband, a new necklace for your wife, a new car for your son, a new set of fitness equipment for your mom etc. And of course, you will received a lot of great presents as well as wishes. I sent a shirt with a [b]rhinestone transfer [/b]motif about a NFL team to my husband last year and he is just excited, I am happy too when I saw his smiling face.

Many people may have the plan to travelling. Yes, it is a cute idea if you have time and money and plan for it. I wish I can have similar plan then as well. I want to go to England for a visit as it has rich culture and beautiful landscape.

And shopping, there are many discount in the market at that time, and we can seize and chance and get the items we want and need in a lower price. Wish to see the coming of new year soon. I have so many thing want to get.

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Oasis Shirts Supplier / Urgent Enquiry For Bady And Kids Stuffs / Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.